• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Street Outlaws on Discovery

Re: Re: Re: Street Outlaws on Discovery

it showed the engine it looked like a crate 454 or 502? But it don't impress me hell some of the buggys here could beat that junker ;D

If there is a rock crawler/ bouncer out there that has made a 10 second 1/4 mile pass, please post. I would love to see that pass. Big tires and short gears would have a bouncer rig all over the limiter about the 1/8 mark in its higest gear with the skinny pedal matted.

Guy I worked with said that truck has high dollar parts all over the truck. He makes it look like a junker. He raced with him on pinks all out

it says on docs fb page that most of the show is raced on closed airports or roads, but if you have the balls to go down there they pick what car you race and it is street racing. only okc people can be on "the list". you can race them, just under their terms. he also states that you need to be prepared to race for big money only. stupid as hell but you know people will line up just to donate their money and say they did it. kinda like selling your crap to Pawn Stars for nothing just so you can say you did

Big money???? The most I have seen them bet was $500. Show is dumb as fuk, made up discovery channel be :puke: east coast street racing used to be crazy. Cars from NY, NJ, and Philly would throw down. Unload at a car wash, bet $10,000 and race. :****:

I watch.............but to call what they are doing street racing is DUMB! The only one I've seen street race is the farm truck, and that to is staged I'm sure. BUT... that at least appeared to be real street cars racing on real streets. Not full on trailer Queen drag cars that show up, unload, test and then race on street lit up with portable lights. Some one should tell those guys that just because they race on a street doesn't mean it's street racing.

Someone said it already but the whole list thing is GAY!! And to say they are the fastest street cars in the country is retarded. Guess they think cause no one with a legit drag car goes race with them that they can say that.

But........its gear head TV so i'll continue to watch so that more shows like this, Gas Monkey Garage and other car shows (Hot rod tv, gears,make it to the air.........cause even they are better than the normal hack shows the major channels are airing.

Blase said:
I watch.............but to call what they are doing street racing is DUMB! The only one I've seen street race is the farm truck, and that to is staged I'm sure. BUT... that at least appeared to be real street cars racing on real streets. Not full on trailer Queen drag cars that show up, unload, test and then race on street lit up with portable lights. Some one should tell those guys that just because they race on a street doesn't mean it's street racing.

Someone said it already but the whole list thing is GAY!! And to say they are the fastest street cars in the country is retarded. Guess they think cause no one with a legit drag car goes race with them that they can say that.

But........its gear head TV so i'll continue to watch so that more shows like this, Gas Monkey Garage and other car shows (Hot rod tv, gears,make it to the air.........cause even they are better than the normal hack shows the major channels are airing.

Pretty close exactly what I was thinking. Been trying to figure out since first episode how hauling a car to a race is street racing. I must say it would be nice to have a sleeper something like the farm truck just to play.

Or cash days on YouTube, show might not be legit but the cars do street race. Saw the gold car and chucks car in the little bit I watched. Murder nova races that sonoma on a legit public road in one of his videos.

Do they still have the fastest street car shoot out?Those were as much street cars as these are and a whole lot faster

Street car has become a very loose term. I want to see a car that pulls out of the garage, drives through at Wendy's for a frosty on the way to the races, races all night in different locations then drives to Waffle House for a victory breakfast as the sun comes up. That's a street car in my book. Farm truck is exactly that, i just don't see how he controls that wallowing pile of **** when it launches.

Seems legit to me. Hell, taking a car capable of 7sec ET on a 1400 mile road trip is pretty amazing.

I've been to Jeff lutz's shop couple times now delivering trannys. Last year he went to Texas to gruge race Larry. Took 2 extra trannys down with him. They were on loan. Jeff's shop is unreal. Lol. Hell of a nice guy.

i watch the show because its got fast cars and ****.. beats anything else on there. but i think its fake as ****, and staged, and why the **** do they "street" race cars that arent street legal?? why not take it to a track?

I skimmed through the last page.... this right here is like American :tc Cameron :****: molaugh

Attachments

• SigWorthy.jpg
    SigWorthy.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 79