• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Street Outlaws on Discovery

Larry Larson has the fastest street car. Runs 6's n the 1/4 and makes 1000 miles road trips. This show is a joke and I find it funny how they talk about street racing yet all the racing is done on that airport run way. Then its even funnier when they act like the pigs r coming and they fly outta there and leave the rental lights behind. Typical fake **** and when involving cars on tv it turns into so crap like the fast and the furious or gone n 60 seconds.

YOUNG said:
Larry Larson has the fastest street car. Runs 6's n the 1/4 and makes 1000 miles road trips. This show is a joke and I find it funny how they talk about street racing yet all the racing is done on that airport run way. Then its even funnier when they act like the pigs r coming and they fly outta there and leave the rental lights behind. Typical fake **** and when involving cars on tv it turns into so crap like the fast and the furious or gone n 60 seconds.

I think they are only worried about the cops when they are out testing in the middle of the night on random roads. Other than that the actual races are blocked off roads. When they are racing they never mention cops.

Some fake...but you can only fake so much with these cars. They don't compare to the Hollywood crap ff cars.

I've watched lots of murder nova on YouTube and such it's a sick machine. As well as docs ride.

Not a huge fan of farm truck that Asian gets on my nerves he's WAY scripted.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I wonder if the race between doc and murder was staged? That nova is faaaaaaast and doc made it look like it was on the way to little league or something. Definitely wasn't expecting that..

wannabe said:
I wonder if the race between doc and murder was staged? That nova is faaaaaaast and doc made it look like it was on the way to little league or something. Definitely wasn't expecting that..

Doc's car carried the front tires 200 feet during one of his test runs. I am pretty sure he has a fast ride too!

Murder Nova
The road after we got done filming the episode for Monday nights Street Outlaws

1010676_532874676760736_1826678937_n.jpg

Watched it for the first time Monday night....Interesting. Beats most of the other BS that's on anyway.

Edit: How the hell do you not check your tires of all things??