• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sure is quiet today...

Topic starters-

How 'bout them Aggies, crazy game, huh?

There was a big gay JK show up the road at the church today.

Anybody else got a kid playing hockey?

Stupid Explorer won't start. Pissing me off...

Jus doin what I usually do....ride.

6d60fb0298bb7d1e9591e5f979060619.jpg

5BrothersFabrication said:
Topic starters-

How 'bout them Aggies, crazy game, huh?

There was a big gay JK show up the road at the church today.

Anybody else got a kid playing hockey?

Stupid Explorer won't start. Pissing me off...

All the rich people are out riding today. Poor people like me had to work

Beerj said:
Don't worry man, I had to work too. At least we can dream, right?

That's all I've got is dreams. When I grow up I want to be like the Pholmann and Tony they ride ever weekend. Damn right I'm jealous

Re:

Usual stuff....lettin Michael get a feel for his new stuff. Went and tried that shiela hill near 3 that neither of us have ever made......crawled it.

Decided to go tryn climb the downside of Lil Mule. It was ....uhhhh....different. left side cool, right side kinda rough.

His new setup is awesome. I was just enjoying the day out in the nice weather. Got new bruise on my oil pan....not sure where that happened. Hmmm

Bs'd in the parking lot a bit so more like 5ish departure 8) :p

Re:

tonybolton said:
Usual stuff....lettin Michael get a feel for his new stuff. Went and tried that shiela hill near 3 that neither of us have ever made......crawled it.

Decided to go tryn climb the downside of Lil Mule. It was ....uhhhh....different. left side cool, right side kinda rough.

His new setup is awesome. I was just enjoying the day out in the nice weather. Got new bruise on my oil pan....not sure where that happened. Hmmm

Bs'd in the parking lot a bit so more like 5ish departure 8) :p

Damn I figured you had A skid plate for your oil pan. Yeah I couldn't imagine, on the right side of the downside on little mule! What's the deal with climbing that hill next to three. I'm never seen anybody in the jeep crawl it

tonybolton said:
Jus dry man....we gettin spoiled 8)

I prefer it that way! Wish you got some pictures or videos of crawling that hill beside 3 would give anything to see that

Re: Re: Sure is quiet today...

86chevota said:
I prefer it that way! Wish you got some pictures or videos of crawling that hill beside 3 would give anything to see that
Would be quite boring video. I never got over 3000rpms :p :p 8)