• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma Build

Go Single Shear!!!!!

And to continue with my negative image...Is that enuf triangulation in the lowers to prevent havoc on the trail?

Go Single Shear!!!!!

And to continue with my negative image...Is that enuf triangulation in the lowers to prevent havoc on the trail?

The single shear spot is getting on the top link on the frame side is getting a bracket . It has plenty triangulation on the lower links....anything else?

Go Single Shear!!!!!

On the lower links center to center of the links @ the frame is 6" and @ the axle is 41" with the length of the links @ 47". The uppers @ the axle are 32" and 32" @ the frame with the length of the links @ 43".

A couple of day pics.

I also took a pic of the suspension this morning for you bunk so you can see the triangulation of the lower links. Seems like plenty to me.

Last edited:
Looks great Brian!!! I wish I had a shop to be able to do all that in:masturbanana[1]:

By the way love the confederate flag in the window of the second pic:rockon:

Looks Great :cool: I'd put some sort of heater in it, never know when you may need it, of course at my age I hate being cold :D

You & that Mexi-chrome painted tubework....:ANYWORD: Looked way better dark gray...:awesomework: Like the truck color though!:D

Meh, Give it an hour--it'll look like before!!!:redneck: Must be nice to have a wife that'll clean up after your messy ass!!!:haha: It does look much better though!!:D