• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma Build

Got my beadlock rings today.

Attachments

• bead locks 001.jpg
    bead locks 001.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 772
So the plan is to have Pat at those guys finish up most of the work on it. I had a minor set back but have full faith in Pat to finish it up the right way and look great like all his other work.

Got 2 bead locks done and 2 more to go. What a biotch. 30 bolts each and those damn flames make it hard to hold the lock nut with a wrench .

Attachments

• bead locks 002.jpg
    bead locks 002.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 642
  • bead locks 001.jpg
    bead locks 001.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 632
Those flames look like they're going to take a bite out of your wrist when you least want.

If it was my rig, I'd have chose a different design. But since it's your rig, be careful. Or maybe even, take a sanding wheel on the grinder and take a little off of the edges - just in case.

Looks like those rings would hold alot of mud. Beefy though and they will look bad azz when there all stratched up.

Those flames are sharp. Im kinda wishing I wouldnt have bought them. I ordered them after a long day of work and was very tired and thought they looked cool. KInd wish I would have went with a simple basic set instead.Oh well I have them now.

Got 2 bead locks done and 2 more to go. What a biotch. 30 bolts each and those damn flames make it hard to hold the lock nut with a wrench .

Never really saw the point to having jagged/sharp edges on parts you need to work on...kinda like those frame/roll bar gussets that have flames on the edge.