• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma Build

You going propane? or TBI?

if you say your staying with a carb you need to kick yourself in the nuts

i think he is staying with the offroad carb for now im sure he will upgrade later

Im buying the stock chevy tbi from a guy of the board. That carb will do for now until i gather all the parts needed to swap it over like the wiring harness and sensors.:awesomework:

Im buying the stock chevy tbi from a guy of the board. That carb will do for now until i gather all the parts needed to swap it over like the wiring harness and sensors.:awesomework:

I guarantee you will be cursing that carb on your first outing. By the second you will be asking me where to get the cheap propane hook-up.

I cant believe anyone would run a carb over something that will work right. Get the pane now!

I guarantee you will be cursing that carb on your first outing. By the second you will be asking me where to get the cheap propane hook-up.

I cant believe anyone would run a carb over something that will work right. Get the pane now!

Whats a good price on propane and ill go there. He wasnt going to run that carb for wheelin.Just to have it running until something better comes along.

Well to each their own, but I def would have left the body.....another leaf sprang buggy:rolleyes: :fawkdancesmiley: . the flat belly giving you a hard time the deciding factor?