• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TacomaJD (#JDlife Tribute?)

Re:

xjcrawler said:
Who the hell do you cook a dozen and a half dogs for at midnight on a Wednesday??

ME! I always grill a shitload of food and eat leftovers the next several days. Bachelor lyfe.... It was in celebration of no class today or again until my last final next Thursday, then a few weeks break before summer semester. So I figured I'd cook some wieners and have a couple beers after work last night.

And I'm confused on why post count resets at 10k, that has to be an option that can easily be changed by the admins. I had nearly 20k posts on an old sportbike forum I used to frequent, none of their post counts reset. Seems like their thread would end at 10k posts and we maxed out several threads there. Threads like the random thoughts, random pic thread, and we had one called the Bored Thread that folks chatted in while they had free time during various parts of the day. It was a lot more active there than here, then it fizzled out and the site got sold, and now closed down and for sale again after a year or so of the new ownership. But other than that, there wasn't a threshold on post count.

Don't let it reset JohnG, I've werked too hard for it...... :rolf: :JRich:

Re:

TacomaJD said:
ME! I always grill a shitload of food and eat leftovers the next several days. Bachelor lyfe.... It was in celebration of no class today or again until my last final next Thursday, then a few weeks break before summer semester. So I figured I'd cook some wieners and have a couple beers after work last night.

And I'm confused on why post count resets at 10k, that has to be an option that can easily be changed by the admins. I had nearly 20k posts on an old sportbike forum I used to frequent, none of their post counts reset. Seems like their thread would end at 10k posts and we maxed out several threads there. Threads like the random thoughts, random pic thread, and we had one called the Bored Thread that folks chatted in while they had free time during various parts of the day. It was a lot more active there than here, then it fizzled out and the site got sold, and now closed down and for sale again after a year or so of the new ownership. But other than that, there wasn't a threshold on post count.

So what I read is that you've always been a post whore.

I've worked my current job inside the company I work for, for over 8 years, and I have a decent bit of free time on the computer to get on here and whore it up. Between all forums I've been a member on, I've probably got close to 40-45k posts.

Forgot to mention ALL of those hotdogs weren't for me, I gave 8 of em to the ole lady to give to her dad and her little'un.

7 more posts to go! :tc

Re:

TacomaJD said:

Pretty sure Paul reset it himself

Re:

blacksheep10 said:
Pretty sure Paul reset it himself

Did he have moderator powers at one time or something? I've never seen a board where one can reset post count without mod powers.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Did he have moderator powers at one time or something? I've never seen a board where one can reset post count without mod powers.

You better stop wasting posts on irrelevant questions! You are about to be a newb again!

Is it just me or does this feel very Y2K-ish? We are all wondering what will happen even though someone should know.

Y'all stock up on MRE's, water, and ammo! The entire innerwebz may collapse in 6 more posts!

Re:

creepycrawly said:
You better stop wasting posts on irrelevant questions! You are about to be a newb again!

Is it just me or does this feel very Y2K-ish? We are all wondering what will happen even though someone should know.

Y'all stock up on MRE's, water, and ammo! The entire innerwebz may collapse in 6 more posts!

I as curios too, that is the whole reason I asked JohnG in the first post, but he denied us a direct answer... Guess we'll just have to see...

Wait, maybe someone should get P to post up :fish:

Re:

Maybe he hits 10k and we go to a contested postwhore convention where Kush is named the new PW King?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think the final pie de la resistance for JD would be something regarding his seesta. That should cause a post stir. How bout it Hop A long? :dunno:

5BrothersFabrication said:
You used WAY too much punctuation to accurately depict batshit. :****: #batlife #hatters
#hatters FTW!!!!
I actually thought about removing the punctuation....I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I think I would have had a mini aneurism.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Maybe he hits 10k and we go to a contested postwhore convention where Kush is named the new PW King?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Contested post whore convention. That's awesome.
#jd10kpostwhoreconvention

Latest posts