• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TacomaJD (#JDlife Tribute?)

Re: TacomaJD (#JDlife Tribure?)

leeman1790 said:
Don't insult my Rzr by calling a ranger a rzr! :gtfo:

I kid with you

Lolz, I only say Gayzer because someone of the Hardline Elite changed my Rock Hopper status to Gayzer Operator molaugh

<------------------

JD, I've never met you but, that's some funny **** right there^^^^^^^^^^ Maybe the powers that be could make an Emoji of you when you hit 10,000.

JD is PW over Kush. JD :drinkers: may be slacking lately but all of his post are coherent. Kush :smoke: is about 65% coherent rating.

Re: TacomaJD

muddinmetal said:
Every poll I had ever made back fired on me, got locked, and then a year or so later most people ended up sharing the same point of view I did anyways after bitching about it the first time... Remember when I tried to get rid of Batmobile Will and the majority of people defended him... then he talked **** about HL :stir:

I wonder where batman ended up. Pirate?

Re:

Midnight weenie roast.... insert weenie joke. JDlife
4750a431788345736737a56a66e46aea.jpg

5BrothersFabrication said:
Facebook. With all the hatters. :flipoff1:

Is that somewhere in Oz? Like the whole hatter family? The mad hatter just being a cousin or is he the head of the family?

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Midnight weenie roast.... insert weenie joke. JDlife
4750a431788345736737a56a66e46aea.jpg

Who the hell do you cook a dozen and a half dogs for at midnight on a Wednesday??

Re: Re:

xjcrawler said:
Who the hell do you cook a dozen and a half dogs for at midnight on a Wednesday??
Maybe he's been hanging with Kush and got the munchies?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

He's skeert that his post count will go back to 0... LOL
Edit: Damn xjcrawler beat me by about 5 seconds.... :****:

joho75287 said:
He's skeert that his post count will go back to 0... LOL
Edit: Damn Neal3000 beat me by about 5 seconds.... :****:

That just frees us of useless google information we didn't want. :****: :flipoff1:

pholmann said:
Is that somewhere in Oz? Like the whole hatter family? The mad hatter just being a cousin or is he the head of the family?

pholmann said:

No, batshit used to type "hatters" all the time.

Example:
He posts this-
index.php

Then 5 minutes later he writes-

yall are just a bunch of hatters

No punctuation, capitalization, grammar, nothing. ::)

Man, 5bros, why you hatting on those hatters, just not worth it. They always gonna be hatting on you no matter wut. :stir: :stir:

:rolf: :rolf: