• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

teara flex shackels

blue1gen

so this guys giving me the teara flex shackels off the back of his yota cause he thinks the fliped him over on poop shut.does anybody ever use them on the front of the yotas ive seen them on jeeps beforebut the shackels in front on a jeep :stirpot:

DON'T DO IT! do a search on here, you WILL flop, you WILL hate them, front or rear, they are for articulation ONLY, NOT REAL WORLD WHEELING!

EDIT:

(they COULD be used, if a proper limiting strap were used.:looser:)

Sounds like your buddy didnt' have a limiting strap. Don't waste your time! A good set of springs and shackles will be just fine! :awesomework:

so this guys giving me the teara flex shackels off the back of his yota cause he thinks the fliped him over on poop shut.does anybody ever use them on the front of the yotas ive seen them on jeeps beforebut the shackels in front on a jeep :stirpot:

There good for the scrap bin, but thats about all.

DON'T DO IT! do a search on here, you WILL flop, you WILL hate them, front or rear, they are for articulation ONLY, NOT REAL WORLD WHEELING!

EDIT:

(they COULD be used, if a proper limiting strap were used.:looser:)

Sounds like your buddy didnt' have a limiting strap. Don't waste your time! A good set of springs and shackles will be just fine! :awesomework:
x2:rb:

sell them to a cherokee owner.:haha:

Dont put them on the front.

I have had them on the back of my yota for years. never had a problem with em.