• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Cove is For Sale

TBItoy

Attachments

• COVE.JPG
    COVE.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 789
smbroady82 said:
I hope someone buys it and keeps it for wheeling.

I'd hate to see it get broke up and sold off.

Hardline Off Road Park? Set it up as a club, people buy shares, any and all profit is reinvested into the club. Rules and strict penalties for people who break the rules. Set it up as an LLC so there is very little personal liability.......

money_pit_yj said:
Hardline Off Road Park? Set it up as a club, people buy shares, any and all profit is reinvested into the club. Rules and strict penalties for people who break the rules. Set it up as an LLC so there is very little personal liability.......

Yeah... I'll just leave this here for reference http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=14834.0

I'd say with the river running right through the middle of the cove, that making it a "off road area" or park or anything that resembles encouraging driving on dirt, that TDEC would have a field day with fees, fines, penalties, lawsuits, and would gleefully bankrupt everyone involved.

TBItoy said:
Yeah... I'll just leave this here for reference http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=14834.0

I'd say with the river running right through the middle of the cove, that making it a "off road area" or park or anything that resembles encouraging driving on dirt, that TDEC would have a field day with fees, fines, penalties, lawsuits, and would gleefully bankrupt everyone involved.

I was kinda joking, but it would be cool though right??? :dunno:

money_pit_yj said:
I was kinda joking, but it would be cool though right??? :dunno:

heck yeah, it would be cool if lots more timber and mining companies did like The Coal Creek Company does with Windrock and made it an offroad area.

There are hundreds of huge tracts of land that would be awesome to ride (and I'm sure plenty of people do ride them "illegally").

Think about that the average private offroad park is under 1000 acres (usually a lot less), most of the timber company tracts are over 3000 (and there are a lot of them)

With the right backing and business plan, it'd make one hell of a "outdoor resort", thinking more than just an offroad park. The $300k would be just a drop in the bucket to the total you'd have to spend to get it started, then you'd be dealing with all of the people who have "ridden here all their life and aren't gonna pay now." Just like AMA is fighting.

My cabin is on the ridge above the Cove. Everyone around me is tired of listening to rigs anytime its nice out. Last few times ive been down there I had to listen to trucks raise hell until ~4AM. If the property sells, id wager riding is done there.

:popcorn: If I win to lottery tonight this land will become Hardline leaf looking club LLC. What else does everyone know about this place good and bad?

Mongo44 said:
My cabin is on the ridge above the Cove. Everyone around me is tired of listening to rigs anytime its nice out. Last few times ive been down there I had to listen to trucks raise hell until ~4AM. If the property sells, id wager riding is done there.

Nigs when did you get a cabin , family land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kmcminn said:
Is this the same land some of them guys to build a park on a couple years ago. The had one ride there?

The tanner family reunion. yeah same area. I don't know if the same piece of property or not.

I called the listing agent, here's what he told me. Current owner has owned the property for roughly four months. He is harvesting the stone off of it and he wants the rights to harvest the stone for roughly another five years. It's a commercial business. Owner before that he logged it but did it such a way its hard to tell. He said he didn't know anything past that. There is a church in the property and they own a small tract and have rights to it not no one is ever there. He said the damn 4wheelers come out on the weekends and said he didn't know how you would stop that. lol I would love to find something like this in GA but it would be 3mil plus for the same land. Pipe dreams

Best case scenario is whoever buys it doesn't care about people riding on it.

Kinda like my property in Alpine that borders the WMA. The "main trail" for the trail system runs right through it, plus there is a perimeter trail that is pretty popular also. I don't mind people riding on it one bit as long as they don't leave trash, don't cut my trees, and don't take my rocks...