• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The hammers trip!!!!

crash said:
On the road fillup :D Kinda like them jets do--that could add a lil fun to the trip :haha:

Exactly, course I don't have a co-pilot yet to run the pump. 70mph hanging between two rigs filling up :haha: :haha: :cool: :clappy: Each t-tank holds 70 gallons which means we could start with 3 tanks worth of fuel per truck. :redneck: Non-stop baby! :clappy:

Trailtoy1993 said:
Exactly, course I don't have a co-pilot yet to run the pump. 70mph hanging between two rigs filling up :haha: :haha: :cool: :clappy: Each t-tank holds 70 gallons which means we could start with 3 tanks worth of fuel per truck. :redneck: Non-stop baby! :clappy:
I would do a search online for where to fill up. diesel in oregon last weekend was only 2.39 a gallon.

Trailtoy1993 said:
OOH! OOH! ME! ME! :hi: :hi:

How the hell did I miss this thread?? :haha:

Last edited:
crash said:
Ok who else or all the big talkers backing out now :D
I'd bring my truck but it'd probably come back looking like this. :corn:

foil.jpg

I have to bring it up too the parents because i would miss a little over a week of school so at this point im a maybe if somebody has a co-pilot spot open that is

War-Jeeper said:
I have to bring it up too the parents because i would miss a little over a week of school so at this point im a maybe if somebody has a co-pilot spot open that is

fIND out asap sam so we can get co-pilots figured out..

Trailtoy1993 said:
Are you suggesting that you might be sick and stay home from work that week Shane? :D :haha:
Define home. Is that a place down south with lots of cool rock formations? :redneck: Is this an opportune time to call shotgun on your open seat? :clappy: :clappy:

I gots 7 days of vacation now around the end of April...23rd through the 1st sounds good to me :D

And I'll volunteer to be the bitch stretched between two rigs doing mid trip refueling :flipoff:

Latest posts