• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The juice is loose

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Well he is out. I was really to young to keep up with the day to days of the trial but I remember it well. I'm not debating the murders that he got away with. I wanted to ask how long it would be before he went back. He gets out in october. Do yall think he will make it a year or be back in the pokey before his first christmas?

BUG-E J said:
Well he is out. I was really to young to keep up with the day to days of the trial but I remember it well. I'm not debating the murders that he got away with. I wanted to ask how long it would be before he went back. He gets out in october. Do yall think he will make it a year or be back in the pokey before his first christmas?

He also is collecting $25k per month from his NFL pension that can possibly not be garnished, and owes the victims families a cool $33.5 million. :eek:

And on another note, Ford released the new model Bronco(yes, in white)yesterday as well. Coincidence, I ask you? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re:

Ever watch the OJ mini series with John Travolta and Cuba Gooding Jr.? It's pretty damn good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

He was acquitted on criminal charges but found financially liable in civil court or some ****.

Attachments

• FGOJ.jpg
    FGOJ.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 341
It's pretty crazy that he was in jail for trying to take back stuff that belonged to him. He said in that hearing that it was ruled in court that the items did belong to him and has been returned to him. One of the lawyers said at first they were going to offer him a term of only 8 months, but the judge basically screwed him.karma I guess.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
He was acquitted on criminal charges but found financially liable in civil court or some ****.

He lost a Wrongful death case.

I bet someones going to take a poke at him and he's going to snap on them and go back in.

I remember being at work and my boss coming over on the intercom saying "The :JRich: just got off"The day he got off.

I never followed it much back then. To busy trying to get laid and drinking beer.............**** flash foreword to today and I'm still trying to get laid ( Married ) and still drinking beer. ( See last reason )

Elliott said:
It's pretty crazy that he was in jail for trying to take back stuff that belonged to him. He said in that hearing that it was ruled in court that the items did belong to him and has been returned to him. One of the lawyers said at first they were going to offer him a term of only 8 months, but the judge basically screwed him.karma I guess.
Yeah it was his stuff but when take a gun to go get it that makes it a felony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Yeah it was his stuff but when take a gun to go get it that makes it a felony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny part is, he was the only person that did not have a gun, and the 2 that did pretty much walked

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Ever watch the OJ mini series with John Travolta and Cuba Gooding Jr.? It's pretty damn good.

Yes, I watches the whole series. Great show!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: The juice is loose

AllGoNoShow said:
He claimed that he led a "fairly conflict free life" prior to this conviction. :wtflol:
He's a pathologically lying ****stick. I don't see how anyone couldn't see through any bullshit he says. I mean a fawking jury let him go on the murder case. Still blows my mind to think about.

I couldn't get past the casting in the series to watch it all. Maybe I'll take another stab at it.

Re:

Both Cuba and Travolta done extremely well, I thought. As did the other ones that played Johnny Cochran, the chick and the black dude that was her sidekick - can't remember their names. I'd give it a 10 out of 10, I really enjoyed it.