• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kids first truck project...

after I made him to to the parts store and buy the master cyl with his own money...

I was just at the Lynnweed Pick A Part today and there was a Chevy truck just like that with a master cylinder that looked brand spankin new!

This is soo awesome that you are doing this!
He will respect his vehicle unlike all the punk asses that get vehicles handed to them!

I dont have a lot of Chevy crap!!! But toss up a list of things he needs.. Ill toss something in if i have it!!! :awesomework:

Biggest things he is looking for right now are a GOOD set of complete rust / dent free doors/fenders, and a D44 drivers side front axle shaft.

Biggest things he is looking for right now are a GOOD set of complete rust / dent free doors/fenders, and a D44 drivers side front axle shaft.

I might have a couple 10bolt front shafts layin' around if you need and they fit....will be your way the end of next month for hunting the Nile...:awesomework:

Tires and wheel for Christmas... I paid for the wheels, he paid for the tires :D

1476289_10202868175087113_427071137_n.jpg

Have a hood, fenders, new radiator for it ... Still need doors.

He is building a .60 over 010 block 350 with a little cam for it in shop class.... Hopefully they don't **** it up :)

I wish I had a shop class like that in high school. They bored it this week, now time for him to start putting it together.