• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

You're right. I knew it had been picked up for a second season and was just scanning through and saw the date. I am reading in other articles right now that, since season 2 will be longer, it will have to start sometime around June.

And for the people that said get on a boat, at the end of FTWD S1 it appeared that they were going to get on a boat. The articles I am reading are confirming that much of season 2 will take place on a boat but that Walkers will not swim. I'm not sure how they're going to make that very exciting but I guess we'll see ...

TacomaJD said:
Did you watch the movie Dawn of the Dead? Lol that's how the movie ended and once they got to the island, out of gas and floated to the island ( I think, been awhile since I watched it), they pull up to the island and it's already full of zombies lol. All it takes is people to get there first, then they die from starvation/other possibilities, and then you got island walkers! lol.
I may have seen it but that doesn't ring a bell. I still think that'd be the best option, minus hurricanes.

I also saw amc ordered 15 episodes of ftwd.

Beerj said:
I may have seen it but that doesn't ring a bell. I still think that'd be the best option, minus hurricanes.

I also saw amc ordered 15 episodes of ftwd.

Watch it man! Badass movie! Got McKie Pfeiffer or however the hell you spell his name (negro from the movie 8 Mile), and Ving Rhames, and a couple more. I bet I've watched it over 100 times throughout the years. Best zombie movie to date before TWD aired, imo.

TacomaJD said:
Watch it man! Badass movie! Got McKie Pfeiffer or however the hell you spell his name (negro from the movie 8 Mile), and Ving Rhames, and a couple more. I bet I've watched it over 100 times throughout the years. Best zombie movie to date before TWD aired, imo.

One of my favorites also. The premiere of "fast" Zombies :woot: :woot:

muddinmetal said:
One of my favorites also. The premiere of "fast" Zombies :woot: :woot:

Yeah the fast zombies are much more scary than "walkers"! Dawn of the Dead to me, is the most realistic one I've seen.

Zombieland was good but kind of a different feel to that one with all the humor. "YOU SHOT BILL MURRAY???"

I havent seen the last few episodes....or read this thread...are they still on the farm with that Hershel guy? :dunno:

bbone said:
I havent seen the last few episodes....or read this thread...are they still on the farm with that Hershel guy? :dunno:

Few episodes??? You mean seasons?! Haha, you have missed a lot. Netflix dat **** :dblthumb:

TacomaJD said:
Yeah the fast zombies are much more scary than "walkers"! Dawn of the Dead to me, is the most realistic one I've seen.

Zombieland was good but kind of a different feel to that one with all the humor. "YOU SHOT BILL MURRAY???"

Zombieland was hilarious. It's got that hot red head chick in it. Wish theyd make a second one.

jeeptj99 said:
Zombieland was hilarious. It's got that hot red head chick in it. Wish theyd make a second one.

Dang right, Emma Stone! Always had a thing for her! Fawkin' Woody Harrelson was a funny sumbitch in it too!

Re:

Zombieland was an awesome movie !!
https://youtu.be/fDOKpIfte8o

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Re:

Yep Morgan needs to realize some people just have to be killed. That guy can not be helped.

Re:

**** Morgan! Lol. Lot of **** began to unfold in this finale. I was kinda disappointed with it really. It was not composed of what I expected, just seemed more like an average mid-season stepping stone episode.