• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

Weezul said:
I can't wait for this! I have been thinking of reading the comics. Is it worth it?
Yeah the comics are good. There are enough differences between the show and them they keep you guessing some at times. There are some different main characters, and people die, get hurt and other things at different times.

Re:

What I've been reading its suppose to follow a the comics little closer.

They saying some main characters will not survive.

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
What I've been reading its suppose to follow a the comics little closer.

They saying some main characters will not survive.
The comics is worse about killing main characters, and the bad guys are crazier. They have had to tone it down a lot for tv.

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Fugg yes! I fawkin laughed so hard when Darryl stepped out! Hahaha take that biker cunts!
I did to, at first I was like wtf and then saw the rocket launcher. Darryl was like tougher than he looked..... Lmao

Anyone think ****ing Darryl could stop wasting RPG rounds? What the **** is wrong with him?

I was glad to see the 2 puss brothers get ****ed up.

Lol, probably not until the episode when the baby is born. On the plus side, looks like FTWD will pick up not long after this season ends.

Re: Re: The Walking Dead

Beerj said:
Lol, probably not until the episode when the baby is born. On the plus side, looks like FTWD will pick up not long after this season ends.
Ftwd is almost more interesting to me than twd. I guess because I've been watching twd for so long, ftwd is full of new-ness.