• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

The Carol cookie thing was weird. I was actually thinking maybe she laced all of them.

Its certainly losing my interest.

InDaShop said:
The Carol cookie thing was weird. I was actually thinking maybe she laced all of them.

Its certainly losing my interest.

Don't worry, Fear The Walking Dead will be back on soon! :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Did you watch the first season of that? I am liking it more than I am currently liking TWD.

Beerj said:
Moral compass like when he stabbed sleeping "innocent" in the eye?

Didn't you see all the "trophy" pictures said "innocent" person had above his bed? Dude was a total psycopath, nothing innocent about him or any other Saviors

Re:

His morals come in, where he went ahead and killed the brain. A moral less person would had just killed him and let him become a zombie and live a decaying life.

truck-oholic said:
Didn't you see all the "trophy" pictures said "innocent" person had above his bed? Dude was a total psycopath, nothing innocent about him or any other Saviors

He's just misunderstood, similar to Jason Voorhees..... :rolf:

TacomaJD said:
Don't worry, Fear The Walking Dead will be back on soon! :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Did you watch the first season of that? I am liking it more than I am currently liking TWD.

I'm waiting until that series is 3-4 seasons in, then play catchup. it good?

Re:

It's awesome! I really like how it shows **** kicking off from the very beginning, kinda has a Dawn of the Dead feel to it. Highly recommended.

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
His morals come in, where he went ahead and killed the brain. A moral less person would had just killed him and let him become a zombie and live a decaying life.

He also stopped the black dude from having to kill the other guy and let that burden fall on his shoulders

Re:

truck-oholic said:
Who will kill who?

Everytime someone becomes really happy with life, or becomes the moral compass of the show. The producers kill that person off.

The books are the same way. That is why I enjoy reading them, them. But the books are more hard core. They can get away with more stuff. In the books Carl and rick are both bad asses, and as soon as you think someone will never die........ oh crap they are dead.

Glenn..... Well at least that's who dies in the comics and the scene tonight went down just like the comics. But who knows....

Very good episode! And Negan was awesome!

Re:

Dammit dammit dammit! I dont wanna wait til next season! Fawk! They are in a tight ass spot! Darryl is wounded, Maggie is all fawked up, Eugene is kinda half ass fawked up, Carol is fawked up, they're separated from half their ppl, dayum it!