• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

Everything points to Glenn, but I personally think it is Eugene. But it could be Michonne since Negan only told Carl and Rick to shut up before he started whailing

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
I bet Abraham was the one. It sucked they didn't show who.

They foreshadowed the crap out of it .... When Eugene told him he had outlived his usefulness. When he was driving the motorhome talking to ole girl about making some mixed red headed babies he done reached the point of being content and happy, so it's time for him to go. He's a main character but not a original main character so I'm betting it was ole red !

My money is on Glenn or Eugene. But I feel like it's more Eugene, since he had to give Rick the bullet recipe. But it ended just like I figured it would...someone kind of gets the bat, then fad to black cliff higher

I think it was Michone.

These last few episodes have all been a setup about them all getting too comfortable with life in the new world... Its building towards the shock of it not all being as it seemed. Rick and Michone were shacked up and this is the way to yank the rug out from under him and set up the next round of character development.

y2knole said:
I think it was Michone.

These last few episodes have all been a setup about them all getting too comfortable with life in the new world... Its building towards the shock of it not all being as it seemed. Rick and Michone were shacked up and this is the way to yank the rug out from under him and set up the next round of character development.

I agree a good bit, but on the talking dead the producers said the reason they didn't show who it was is because who it is starts a whole new story line.. They said the finale was supposed to be about to tearing down of Rick. Killing Michone is just another tear down of Rick so I don't think it's her cause it follows the same story line too much.

That also makes me think it wasn't Eugene because his character has accomplished what It needed to (from a sissy to a real character) and so it's almost too predictable. I think he'll go out early on next season.

My bed is Daryl or Maggie.

Abraham is too predictable & I think they don't will kill Glenn cause in the comics he dies.

thats actually where I drew my conclusion from.

if the next seasons gonna be about rebuilding them, then to reset him to a lower low than if its eugene or abraham or someone else thats only been around a little while wont achieve that.

I'm a fan of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and he's had something of a mid-career catapult between the last season of "The Good Wife" and now this.

Dwill817 said:
I agree a good bit, but on the talking dead the producers said the reason they didn't show who it was is because who it is starts a whole new story line.. They said the finale was supposed to be about to tearing down of Rick. Killing Michone is just another tear down of Rick so I don't think it's her cause it follows the same story line too much.

That also makes me think it wasn't Eugene because his character has accomplished what It needed to (from a sissy to a real character) and so it's almost too predictable. I think he'll go out early on next season.

My bed is Daryl or Maggie.

Abraham is too predictable & I think they don't will kill Glenn cause in the comics he dies.

I agree I was hoping Glenn would get the bat like the comics, but they are trying to change it up. So my bet is daryl, his death would be a big shake up.

Lampley said:
I agree I was hoping Glenn would get the bat like the comics, but they are trying to change it up. So my bet is daryl, his death would be a big shake up.
yeah but think how many bitches would stop watching. white trash bitches love him.

Daryl has been slowly fading out. He has no where near the involvement he used to have, and the producer/writer/nerd seems like he's cocky enough now to kill Daryl out of spite.

My vote would be Michone since I don't care for the whole Rick/Michone matchup but I don't think it will be her. I am pretty sure Negan made a male reference of he/him when dishing out the beating

truck-oholic said:
My vote would be Michone since I don't care for the whole Rick/Michone matchup but I don't think it will be her. I am pretty sure Negan made a male reference of he/him when dishing out the beating

You haven't ever tasted the chocolate? :rolf:

pholmann said:
You haven't ever tasted the chocolate? :rolf:

What the hell is wrong with people? It's a post apocalyptic world and they have a chance to finally build a pure world again and all the white folks are going ethnic ...

Brown sugar, kung pow chicken, and hot salsa :wtflol: