• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

Beerj said:
Ha! Maybe it wouldn't have gotten stolen if they had the lowbudgetjunk antitheft starting procedure.

Touche. I promise I wouldn't be driving the RV during the Zombie apocalypse. I'd go "borrow" John G's :flipoff1:

So I just started watching this show about a month ago and have watched everything on netflix and amazon up to the current season and am tracking along with everyone else now. Really enjoy it, but . . . I just watched a clip of the cast talking about the last episode and boy did it shock/disappoint me that Andrew Lincoln (Rick) is a damn Brit. I was like, MF, what the heck. In my mind, that's got to be somewhat annoying for the other cast members to hear the same person speaking in completely different accents on and off camera everyday, or maybe he just stays in character the whole time while on set. Still, to his credit, Lincoln is quite convincing in the role.

Re: Re: The Walking Dead

Beerj said:
I think the Maggie girl was born in philly then moved to England as a child. She's got some kinda bastard accent
Don't think boy, meow do you know how fast you were going? Lol

And I aint ready for any of the OG members to be off'd dang it!

Reckon one of them kidnappin' wimmens is Neagan?

rednecklights said:
I'm predicting the death or Maggie and or Glenn this Sunday .... Maybe Carrol :popcorn:
I'm gonna guess Maggie. Then Glen will go berserker since he's already got a taste of blood.

TacomaJD said:
Don't think boy, meow do you know how fast you were going? Lol

And I aint ready for any of the OG members to be off'd dang it!

Reckon one of them kidnappin' wimmens is Neagan?
Definitely in my top 10 favorite movies, chicken ****er! :****:

You're probably right about Neagan being a split-tail

I swear they showed neagan in a previous episode when Daryl had his bike stolen and it was a dude in denim but maybe that was just a subleader of some kind. He was definitely calling shots in the field

I think it's odd how the broad on the radio called Rick out on having a python. Makes me wonder if they're trying to make it sound like she knows her **** or are we to assume everyone can identify a python.

rednecklights said:
I'm predicting the death or Maggie and or Glenn this Sunday .... Maybe Carrol :popcorn:
It is glenn in the comics, but some people think they'll kill daryl since he is only on the tv show. :dunno:

Brock said:
It is glenn in the comics, but some people think they'll kill daryl since he is only on the tv show. :dunno:

I read/heard that somewhere too. I'm betting that will be the season finally.

We are halfway through this split season, I'm betting something big is going to happen. The Glenn/Maggie/Baby thing has been really leading up to something. I'll extend the guess , rather Maggie , Glenn or the baby will be gone Sunday night.

You heard it here first

The chick on the radio was one of the womerns from back when they were getting insulin and they stole Daryl's bike. Bet she's Neagan or at least Neagan's ol' lady.

And how about that savage ass mofo Father Gabriel? That shite was awesome!!!

Beerj said:
Nobody ****s with de jesus!
One of my favorite movies.

TacomaJD said:
Morgan is too, maybe more, can't remember. Super talented ppl flip flopping accents.
Another favorite movie of mine he played in is Snatch. He is definitely a Brit.

I've been enjoying rick doing crazy stuff while non-OG members are looking. Then just saying "what?" like it's totally normal to stab people or punch decapitated zombies in the face to make the nose look better.

Not sure who Neegan is yet. What it the chick on the walkie at the end?

An interview recently quoted Rick as saying the script for the rest of the season made him feel sick... someone or several OGs will die, my prediction at least. Carol is the baddest, ruthless bitch around. Hope she goes out with a bang

Re:

They say Jeffery Dean Morgan is going to play negan. The red headed chick played on justified and she is easy on the eyes.