• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This how you will help fund Reiter Foothills

So here is the long awaited sign up list. Anyone that can't print them and wants to help please let me know.
If I was going to leave this someplace. I would print out a few of the sign up pages and leave them with whom ever. I was going to make them up in groups of 100 people with the cover page. ( one cover and 4 sign up pages )

Then the hard part !!!!
I need to get those signatures
My mailing address is
Charlie Preston
P.O. Box 36
Baring Wa 98224

Good luck and have fun

View attachment 48160

View attachment 48161

Attachments

• Doc4.pdf
    9.4 KB · Views: 67
    19 KB · Views: 56
I got 1-25 for the sign up page, didn't get more pages on up to 100. I guess I will just print multiple copies of the 1-25, and see how many I can get filled out. -Thanks for this printable version.:awesomework:

any word yet on the SB? I haven't seen anything introduced yet in committee by Sen. Stevens yet.

Things like this are usually embedded in the capital budget approriations bills.
HB1497 and SB5467 have been introduced, but they will be ammended or substituted many times between now and the end of the session.

i did the online one..hope it helps...is anyone going to be getting some sighned at the swapmeet

So here is the long awaited sign up list. Anyone that can't print them and wants to help please let me know.
If I was going to leave this someplace. I would print out a few of the sign up pages and leave them with whom ever. I was going to make them up in groups of 100 people with the cover page. ( one cover and 4 sign up pages )

Then the hard part !!!!
I need to get those signatures
My mailing address is
Charlie Preston
P.O. Box 36
Baring Wa 98224

Good luck and have fun

View attachment 48160

View attachment 48161

Thanks Charlie. Is there a deadline on when you need them back ?

At what point do you intend to foreword the information to those who need to see it? Just letting it go on with no end doesn't accomplish much.[/QUOTE

Oly know what us up and as soon as I have news I will pass it along here]

When is the bill for a Reiter budget going to committee? still haven't seen anything related to Reiter come up yet.

When is the bill for a Reiter budget going to committee? still haven't seen anything related to Reiter come up yet.

From what I see, a stand-alone bill will not happen.
It would have to be introduced, get a hearing and passed out of committee by Friday.

The only viable option is to roll it into the house version of the capital budget legislation.