• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This how you will help fund Reiter Foothills

I'm from Oregon. Since this is a Washington budget proposal, is there any point in me signing? I guess it can't hurt, but it seems like artificially padding the vote.

Unfortunately not but if you know any folks from washington pass the link on :awesomework:

Kinda what I figured. Good luck anyway. They're working on making an OHV area in the Clatsop state forest in my area. Maybe we can learn from your effort.

i signed #275 i just found this link so i will pass it on to all my wheeling buddys i will try to get at least ten more people to sign thats my goal anyway. Keep up the good work. :awesomework:

I'm from Oregon. Since this is a Washington budget proposal, is there any point in me signing? I guess it can't hurt, but it seems like artificially padding the vote.

I look at it this way. If you are going to wheel in Washington, sign it. This is tourism dollars spent in the state. I can sort out the out of state ones

I say sign it

I look at it this way. If you are going to wheel in Washington, sign it. This is tourism dollars spent in the state. I can sort out the out of state ones

I say sign it

Yes I say sign it too...

I just got back from wheelin out of state and will be going out of country soon... I think if you are a true wheeler, state lines should not matter.

A few ideas for signatures: Have a sheet at the Swap Meets, and maybe even have some sheets at the Sportsman's show in Monroe?

A few ideas for signatures: Have a sheet at the Swap Meets, and maybe even have some sheets at the Sportsman's show in Monroe?

Would this help everyone if I posted up a PDF for the petition a signup sheet? That way people could print it out and distribute them around to different places

The FB works well... I posted a link the first day and have had people sign it from my post...

Everyone that's on FB should post a link on their wall...

Would this help everyone if I posted up a PDF for the petition a signup sheet? That way people could print it out and distribute them around to different places

Send me one and I will take it to the Region 2 meeting on Thursday Charlie :awesomework: