• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Is Not A Gun Site!

JohnG said:
Other than spammers, only once, have we banned someone from this site, and it was for a month. We don't tell you what you can and cannot talk about. I only remember one thread we closed for being real political, and that was because the dialog was not going anywhere.

i can COMPLETELY appreciate this, since ive recently been "banned for life" after speaking my mind on another site... nice to know you not gonna be censored! :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
Hi there, resident post whore here..... :flipoff1:

My opinion: I don't care what sort of rules are overlooked / put in place on this site. If it gets to the point I don't like it, I will leave.....however I don't see that ever becoming an issue.

I think all that "it was cooler before the newbies" talk derives from forum veterans that have been here since the site started and think you hold some sort of place of high power or some **** (not pertaining to actual Hardline Club members). Get your head out of your ass, this an open, free forum for anybody and everybody to register on at any given time. There's a private HARDLINE forum for people that have a say so on this site, other than that, newbies are always gonna come and go. Some will stay longer than others, some will contribute, others will troll. It's the ****ing internet, so quit being a bunch of pussies about it :flipoff1:

Side note: I'm not offended at all by the no gun talk/sales or whatever, but I will state as soon as all this gun ban **** blows over, it will return to barely being mentioned at all in the forums. JUST LIKE POLITICS AROUND THE ELECTIONS. Around the presidential election, there were tons of lengthy threads started directly related to politics. Elections over, and they all started to diminish......same trend will happen with gun related things. Only difference is the political posting wasn't polluting classified section, only general discussion.

Summary: Carry on, I will continue to ride with all the friends I've made here on Hardline just as I have since I've been on this site, "newbie" or not. :dblthumb:

well said post whore, i dont get on here to read political bullshit or buy guns, i wanna talk wheeling!!! :drinkers: and Hardline still best forum ever

I'm so tired of the "sky is falling" talk, may it be about politics or guns or both. If you think the world is gonna end and they're gonna take your guns, probably
Not the best idea posting all the guns you have or sold or are selling etc etc.

This change won't affect me anyways. I sold my gun at one of those police buyback programs. They gave me $20 for it and it was one of them asshalt rifles. ;D

Speeding said:
I'm so tired of the "sky is falling" talk, may it be about politics or guns or both. If you think the world is gonna end and they're gonna take your guns, pretty dumb posting all the guns you have or sold or are selling etc etc.

I personally don't believe anyone is gonna take ****, which is why it doesn't bother me to post a pic of my gun(s). Hard to **** with the constitution. I don't wear tinfoil hats. They might restrict things like magazine capacity, but I doubt a government official ever makes me or any law abiding American citizen surrender their firearms. If it comes down to it, there ain't **** you'll be able to do anyhow, they will take em or kill you then take em if you don't wanna give em up... but like I said, I highly doubt it will ever come to that. Just my $0.02.

Most of what I'm here for is the Trail Ride/Competition section, with a smaller attraction toward the Classifieds and Tech & Fab occasionally. I don't really care what goes on elsewhere on the site. :drinkers:

Elliott said:
And garaunteed the Cherokee kid is going to be fine now, he just needed a little spanking to get him on the right path!!
He should be ok now. He sent me a PM with an apology. And ive noticed he has calmed down a bit

InDaShop said:
oh no, there have been worse, RockWalker & Peter, both come to mind. You dont have to have thickskin around here, but you cant be a dumbass either.

I know John and all of the Hardline members are about guns in the right time and place, Hardline just isnt the right place. Props to the club for drawing a line in the right place in the sand. which if it isnt clear is between 35% tittays and gun sales. :woot:
I had forgotten about Peter. Peter

Their is no comparison between Hardline and Pirate4x4. Why would you even try to say they are alike in any way shape or form? Pirate is just full of asshats and :afro: :flipoff1:

We should feel privileged to be able to join a forum that has as many good people and bad ass buggies as this one, but the last thing I think any one should do is disrespect John G. He does more good stuff for people and kids that he doesn't know than most people say hay to.

s10me said:
We should feel privileged to be able to join a forum that has as many good people and bad ass buggies as this one, but the last thing I think any one should do is disrespect John G. He does more good stuff for people and kids that he doesn't know than most people say hay to.

x2

InDaShop said:
oh no, there have been worse, RockWalker & Peter, both come to mind. You dont have to have thickskin around here, but you cant be a dumbass either.

I know John and all of the Hardline members are about guns in the right time and place, Hardline just isnt the right place. Props to the club for drawing a line in the right place in the sand. which if it isnt clear is between 35% tittays and gun sales. :woot:

What ever happen to the RTC (Replica Tim Cameren) Buggy Thread? :flipoff1: :popcorn:

I liked it a lot better around here back when Wyatt was all butthurt and didn't post :gtfo: :flipoff1:

Re: Re: This Is Not A Gun Site!

The Luke said:
I'm glad I'm not involved in this at all. Last time I got into a forum argument, Pokey started demanding respect, I got banned and then tnorvforum was created.. that was Hell.

As far as guns being sold on here goes. You are right, they shouldn't be sold. They should be given to me.

Luke if I knew you were into it, I'd have broke out the AR and we coulda got the pizza delivered to the range!

John G- You said no dicks, but you posted a pick of your man-meat! Something bout a P-cock? What gives???
:wtflol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: This Is Not A Gun Site!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Luke if I knew you were into it, I'd have broke out the AR and we coulda got the pizza delivered to the range!

I tried to tell ya man! We should have gone and shot that grenade of yours!

Rescue1 said:
What ever happen to the RTC (Replica Tim Cameren) Buggy Thread? :flipoff1: :popcorn:

That one was a classic, holy **** I was getting phone calls all late n **** on a school night laughing1