• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Is Not A Gun Site!

P said:
That one was a classic, holy **** I was getting phone calls all late n **** on a school night laughing1

Definitely introduced me to a bunch of people I didn't know. Lol

Cole said:
Definitely introduced me to a bunch of people I didn't know. Lol

And they have become some great friends. But there were some temmpers rialed up. If you search on RTC of Replica Tim Cameran and it does not some up, then is was lost in a long past server move.

JohnG said:
And they have become some great friends. But there were some temmpers rialed up. If you search on RTC of Replica Tim Cameran and it does not some up, then is was lost in a long past server move.

It was deleted by the poster before we disabled that. Losing that thread is why we don't allow posters to delete threads anymore. It was a goodn

ibrokeit said:
Link to that thread? I can't remeber if I was here then or not.

pretty sure you weren't, the forum was still pretty small then. You'd probably remember the thread.

JohnG said:

Yep very true,

Speeding said:
Losing that thread is why we don't allow posters to delete threads anymore. It was a goodn

Really?
I thought it was that one asshole guy that got all that sand in his vaginy and went to deleteing away, and then MattO cut the deletes off, and then that douchebag started going all "X" on the place. :****: :ban:

Cole smoothed it all years later from what I heard.

InDaShop said:
Really?
I thought it was that one asshole guy that got all that sand in his vaginy and went to deleteing away, and then MattO cut the deletes off, and then that douchebag started going all "X" on the place. :****: :ban:

Cole smoothed it all years later from what I heard.

yep thats how I remember it.

{{ There are plenty of places to sell guns and related items online. }}

There's also a lot of places to look at fat chunky chicks and wet lips online.
Some of us on here have Wife's and Daughters. I think that should send a worse message
than a Topic or classified ad about guns. Sure, some were over pricing their weapon in the classifieds.
But, you don't gotta buy it.

I'm in no way trying to stir the pot, and ain't hate'n on no one at all.
But a Gun is way more likely to be in my buggy than a Fat chick
with wet fugly lips. And is way more important to me. :drinkers:

wise ole man told me" if you aint banged a fat chick your gay"! i believe he only speaks thou truth

blzrgb said:
{{ There are plenty of places to sell guns and related items online. }}

There's also a lot of places to look at fat chunky chicks and wet lips online.
Some of us on here have Wife's and Daughters. I think that should send a worse message
than a Topic or classified ad about guns. Sure, some were over pricing their weapon in the classifieds.
But, you don't gotta buy it.

I'm in no way trying to stir the pot, and ain't hate'n on no one at all.
But a Gun is way more likely to be in my buggy than a Fat chick
with wet fugly lips. And is way more important to me. :drinkers:

Good point^

I thought rednecks and guns when hand in hand :****:
Wonder how many 4x4 parts would get sold on gun sites if there was a possible ban on dana60s

I'm sorry... But here it is.
The "Ban on Weapons" here on hardlines is pretty close
to what the ****** president is coming with.

Administrator .......... Where do you stand ? Left or Right ?

blzrgb said:
I'm sorry... But here it is.
The "Ban on Weapons" here on hardlines is pretty close
to what the ****** president is coming with.

Administrator .......... Where do you stand ? Left or Right ?

I am a gun owner, a Republican, and a member of the NRA.

This thread is done.

I think the gun issue has finally settled down. Guns and their accessories are now allowed in the miscellaneous classified section.