• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thread derailment - Now 35%

Captain Morgan Black is effing strong....just sayin. Me in gizmo1 (lucas gilmore) decided to polish off a half a handle tonight. Thank God I am off tomorrow. :ban:

OH HELL YEA, if Captn Jack Sparrow hadda been drinkin that ****, he woulda TOTALLED OUT the damn BLACK PEARL in the first movie :****:

OH , go and get a bottle of Captain Morgan "BLACK CASK" ......I done renamed that **** BLACK CASKET :eek:

I can't have a bottle of Captain Morgan Private Stock in the house without being in it! That stuff is the shiznit, fawkin mixed with IBC root beer loller.gif :spin: :drinkers: :woot: ;D :dblthumb:

ARRRRGH!! That's as gross as old short bus Sean drinking Dr. Pepper and Jack. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: NASTY!
grcthird said:
I can't have a bottle of Captain Morgan Private Stock in the house without being in it! That stuff is the shiznit, fawkin mixed with IBC root beer loller.gif :spin: :drinkers: :woot: ;D :dblthumb:

When I wanna get TORE SLAP UP this does the trick...........

S-DRIDE010.jpg

S-DRIDE011.jpg

but just for regular drinkin this works great with coke.....

FREEROCK10033.jpg

or RUM WARS .....

FREEROCK10031.jpg

THEN COMES .....

FREEROCK10091.jpg

YEP.......RUM molaugh

NAW,,, them ain,t peppers, when I first got on here there was all kinds of fuss over "peppers boobs" :dunno:

but I never saw em ANYWHERE on here :dunno:

;D

My question is .......WHY IN THE HELL ARE DUDES HAVIN TO WHACK OFF IN THE SHOWER ON THE CAMPUS OF A DAMN UNIVERSITY IN THE FIRST PLACE :wtflol:

REALLY

Horny college hotties everywhere and them dumbasses are WHACKIN OFF in the damn shower at a level to CLOGG THE SUMBITCH UP :wtflol:

I guess this country truly is "CIRCLING THE DRAIN"

zukiscott said:
My question is .......WHY IN THE HELL ARE DUDES HAVIN TO WHACK OFF IN THE SHOWER ON THE CAMPUS OF A DAMN UNIVERSITY IN THE FIRST PLACE :wtflol:

REALLY

Horny college hotties everywhere and them dumbasses are WHACKIN OFF in the damn shower at a level to CLOGG THE SUMBITCH UP :wtflol:

I guess this country truly is "CIRCLING THE DRAIN"

Dry county? :dunno: Alcohol has been known to help drop panties for even the one's who look like a bulldog's butt, get laid. :cougar:

CHASMAN9 said:
Dry county? :dunno: Alcohol has been known to help drop panties for even the one's who look like a bulldog's butt, get laid. :cougar:

Oh that's defiantly not a dry county! I've been around the campus to bars and such and let me tell you there is defiantly no shortage of hotties. Maybe it's the nerds that don't ever get out whacking off in excess! :wtflol:

HAH....DING DING DING DING DING........DERAIL comin up ......I seen this up at Rockmart Ga. last Saturday when I came outta Wal Mart.....

It seemed like some kinda house burn demonstration/exercise or something.....COOL to watch nontheless.

The Rockmart FD had this thing set up right though, house did not take long to be LEVEL ..........

FIREPIT007.jpg

FIREPIT010.jpg

FIREPIT016.jpg

The heat on the guys had to be CRAZY,,,,it was HOT were I was standin at........

FIREPIT018.jpg

FIREPIT024.jpg

FIREPIT028.jpg

FIREPIT031.jpg

And that was it, .............I guess the ole place had been condemned or somethin.