• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thread derailment - Now 35%

kid rok

Since I am unemployed and have nothing to do. I am going to see how many threads have been derailed by boobs or any other part of the womens anatomy on Hardline.

Re: Thread derailment

You will be employed and have plenty to do if you try and figure out that number... :flipoff1: I love this place :cougar: flashemifyougotem

Yeah everytime I get on Hardline now I just assume I'm going to run across a pic of a set of boobs. :****: flashemifyougotem

DERAIL HUH WHO WHAT ...

Dec2010057.jpg

:flipoff1:

This is COOL, .....I don,t think there has EVER been a THREAD about " THREAD DERAILING "..........

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I was wondering where everybody is riding in February.
Doubt I'll be riding. Trying to go to KOH so thatll be my fun for the whole month. Who
Else is flying out there? Trying to figure out how to get fro
The airport to event site... They won't let a 21 year old rent a car.

LOL

Can anyone tell me how many threads are on a 1.25" Hiem. I;m needing to ensure I have some links tapped far enough to bottom out?

Also how many more lugs on a 44 bogger over a 39.5 bogger? I'm trhinking the difference is the reason for some on road harmonics. What do you guys think? molaugh

The 44 Bogger will balance if you add a second valve stem. There is a thread about it on Pirate.

There is a reason they don't rent cars to 21 year olds.

InDaShop said:
Also how many more lugs on a 44 bogger over a 39.5 bogger? I'm trhinking the difference is the reason for some on road harmonics. What do you guys think? molaugh

Ha .. There is the same amount 96 give or take . unless you count the ones i just shaved then there is only about 48 .. lol

Thinking about finally breaking down and buying a flat panel TV for Christmas. Any pointers?? Well its either that or a nice camera for the trail.

COLT said:
Thinking about finally breaking down and buying a flat panel TV for Christmas. Any pointers?? Well its either that or a nice camera for the trail.
Skip the cheaper Vizios, they suck really bad. :****:

Oh yeah and here's some flashemifyougotem :dblthumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

This was listed as People I May Know on Facebook.

I just wish I actually knew her, it got my attenton regardless

[attachment deleted by admin]

Matt O. said:
This was listed as People I May Know on Facebook.

I just wish I actually knew her, it got my attenton regardless

my buddy knows her