• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Total BS "I got nothing of value to add" thread!

I have been thinking about getting a bike myself. the avy doesnt get good mileage, so it would be better on fuel consumption. Definately looking at cruisers, I would prolly hurt myperson on a sport bike. all the ones I am looking at are shaft drive, definately smooth and less maintenance. HD's are too damn expensive for me...

I started hangin wrenches

Hope to get my XRRA pic back so I can hang the cool gifts I got ......

[attachment deleted by admin]

oh man mucho hot chicks all over Kansas City Power N Light district last night pepper.gif... :drinkers: Only thing that sucks about ridin up thur on a good night is not drankin :dunno: :'(

MUCHADO said:
oh man mucho hot chicks all over Kansas City Power N Light district last night pepper.gif... :drinkers: Only thing that sucks about ridin up thur on a good night is not drankin :dunno: :'(
So there IS a P&L district after a decade of BS and "talks"? Nice to hear downtown has something going for it again. When I lived @ River Market it was nothing special, but badass lofts for pretty cheap. Those days are gone. I almost bought one after my divorce, but 6-700SF and no garage and walking my dog 3 blocks to take a duce was the kicker. :(

Bones said:
So there IS a P&L district after a decade of BS and "talks"? Nice to hear downtown has something going for it again. When I lived @ River Market it was nothing special, but badass lofts for pretty cheap. Those days are gone. I almost bought one after my divorce, but 6-700SF and no garage and walking my dog 3 blocks to take a duce was the kicker. :(

power & light district has killed all the other bars in and around town... it is bad-ass, but turned westport into 100% ninja-town now, not worth even driving through there anymore... and the OP bars are empty. Orlando's is still hoppin in olathe, but you know the crowd there--not worth it. I hear it's jose and corona specials every night of the week laughing1...

It really sucks KCPL is a far drive, cause I won't go party up there and drive home :'( They need a shuttle service/bus from KCPL to JO CO, maybe they got one but I don't know about it laughing1

And I only lived 10 minutes from downtown :( I miss the bigger city sometimes. Planning a weekend there sometime after XRRA. Prolly September

I can roll my penis down into itself and pull my nut sack up over it so it looks like a big seed, then let it go and watch the magical sex flower bloom.

Amber married me because of this trick.....

molaugh

P said:
I can roll my penis down into itself and pull my nut sack up over it so it looks like a big seed, then let it go and watch the magical sex flower bloom.

Amber married me because of this trick.....

molaugh
I thought I was the only one.

So here I sit on the deck at The Beacon in Camp Richardson 9
CA drinking Rum Runners and soaking up Lake Tahoe. I feel like I'm on a mini-nolencation.

Meeting got over early today in Folsom so we hauled butt for 1.5 hours to see the sites. Drove through El Dorado National Forest.
Where's some of the entrances to the Rubicon? On HWY50?

Sucka'sssssss the weather here rocks!!!