• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Total BS "I got nothing of value to add" thread!

Bones said:
You gay...yes, a chick that rides a bike. Sexy as ****

thumb.gif

She has a four wheeler... under her parents roof and I think they'd kill her if she got a bike but she has all her own riding gear for 2up

6uldv8 said:
Are you messing with 12 yr. olds again? :eek:

HELL NAW, she is couple yrs. younger than me, but not young enough for me to have a meeting with Chris Hansen... :flipoff1: I'm almost 23 and live at home :-[. We're a moochin generation laughing1 :flipoff1: pepper.gif ....I mean look at J Rich :flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
thumb.gif

She has a four wheeler... under her parents roof and I think they'd kill her if she got a bike but she has all her own riding gear for 2up
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=curb+monkey

Curb Monkey

Young, impressionable (scantily dressed) females who hang around trying to get rides on the back of motorcycles.

Also can be the girlfriend of a motorcycle rider. Him in full riding gear, her in a tank top with her thong hanging out the back of her jeans.

Originates from the expression 'having a monkey on your back".
There goes Jim on his Kawi with a curb monkey hanging off of him like a lemur.

We've been calling my squid-ish friend Jesse's durka durka girlfriend that rides on the back of his bike "sandbag"....

"Hey Squid, where's the sandbag at tonight?!" :-*

"You poke a hold in the sandbag last night?" thumb.gif

It's very fitting laughing1 pepper.gif laughing1

MUCHADO said:
We've been calling my squid-ish friend Jesse's durka durka girlfriend that rides on the back of his bike "sandbag"....

"Hey Squid, where's the sandbag at tonight?!" :-*

"You poke a hold in the sandbag last night?" thumb.gif

It's very fitting laughing1 pepper.gif laughing1

I like how you got a bike and started using the word "squid" that makes me laugh :flipoff1:

Were the **** did squid even come from, I mean I know the reference and all that but really dont know were or why that word ever came to be ?? :dunno: I guess Im a fitty squid laughing1

P said:
I like how you got a bike and started using the word "squid" that makes me laugh :flipoff1:

Were the **** did squid even come from, I mean I know the reference and all that but really dont know were or why that word ever came to be ?? :dunno: I guess Im a fitty squid laughing1

:flipoff1:

fiddys are one thing, shirtless helmetless wheelies inbetween cars is another... you really gotta earn that squid name for me to use it laughing1...

Wiki - "A squid is an irresponsible motorcyclist. The term is derogatory and common among motorcyclists in North America.It is generally associated with a new or reckless motorcyclist seen riding erratically and/or beyond his or her capabilities, often without appropriate riding gear."

The next 2 are him to a T
"SQUID
One who buys an R1 as their first bike, and logs onto a non-stunting sportbike forum asking how to wheelie said bike."

"Squid
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

We were suddenly passed by a chromed out R1 and then when we rounded the bend, we saw the squid wrapped around a tree, he'd probably be alive if he was wearing a helmet. "