• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracy Jordan's New Buggy

Matt O. said:
I don't think he was the first in TN to do that......... but it is cool and different.

Who else runs em flipped. I know Brain has a few rigs coming out with the regular front 14 bolt fronts but none that are flipped. I also know of another guy in TN that built one EVERY ONE will see before to long. 14 bolt fronts are nothing new. Matter of fact when I saw the first one I thought it was way stupid to spend that much time on some thing when you could just use a 60. That was the one from Wagner Machine when ever that was. I still have a lot of love for a 60 but I hope this works out better for me.

I agree there is a lot of nut swinging and hatin that goes on here. This thread is funny though

This thread turned DUMB real quick. You are all a bunch of Nut Swingers. All of you are just alike thats why there is so much ****ing hate between yall. Its a certain group, you know who you are. You all try and act like you don't like each other but you're all just alike.

Woodlee said:
Who else runs em flipped. I know Brain has a few rigs coming out with the regular front 14 bolt fronts but none that are flipped. I also know of another guy in TN that built one EVERY ONE will see before to long. 14 bolt fronts are nothing new. Matter of fact when I saw the first one I thought it was way stupid to spend that much time on some thing when you could just use a 60. That was the one from Wagner Machine when ever that was. I still have a lot of love for a 60 but I hope this works out better for me.

I agree there is a lot of nut swinging and hatin that goes on here. This thread is funny though

I was referring to 14b fronts that have been done for years by WMS, although the packaging was not as nice. And Bryan has several going in rigs, just none are out of the shop yet. Your execution of the idea is probably my favorite because they are narrowed and lighter than the norm.

DAYUM! Wyatt ol' buddy...you sure are taking a ton of heat on all this! I just want you to know I still love and support you.....especially if you'll swallow next time! thumb.gif

This has turned into a hate on Wyatt thread.

Tracy how bout some updates to get this thread back on track. Anything showing the buggy front should spark lots of debate.

Cole said:
This thread turned DUMB real quick. You are all a bunch of Nut Swingers. All of you are just alike thats why there is so much ****ing hate between yall. Its a certain group, you know who you are. You all try and act like you don't like each other but you're all just alike.
meh, I just honestly dislike like 1 person on this whole board. I pretty much normally get along with most all until crossed. Do I hate much? :flipgotcha:

Wyatt doesn't like JA? Now I know he's gay. :flipoff1:
jessica-alba-bikini-07.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
meh, I just honestly dislike like 1 person on this whole board. I pretty much normally get along with most all until crossed. Do I hate much? :flipgotcha:
Same here, except there is no one I totally dislike on here. I just wish all of the hate could be put to rest. This forum started out cool and everyone got along well, now seems there is a lot of e-pissing matches happening for no good reason.

Matt O. said:
Never said I was, but I definately don't hate on here about fawking build or rig that is brought up. But I am definately not the instegator of all the drama and e-pissing matches either.

Adding my two cents worth:

You didn't even make fun of mine Matt O. and that's saying something!

I like the build that is going on. I have seen all the same ones as you guys. I like what is going on here, especially with the V-4.

I limit my comments these days because I am not in the buggy owners crowd...yet...and that fact irritates people occasionally.

All the guys that know me have been fair for the most part. I look forward to meeting a few people in person to see how they actually are...I know for a fact that P isn't as he appears to be on this forum (although, he does love my triple welds...even in person).

I am just curious who Kelly actually dislikes...I think it could be me, but who knows?

Hell, back in the day Rob even made pleasant comments about my build (imagine that!) on Marlin Crawler, but I don't think he knew it was me at the time...otherwise, he wouldn't be like he is to me on this forum...which I find humorous, but....

who cares who hates who...

personally, i was taught to go by the motto that "it's none of my business what other people think of me"

fwiw, i don't really care for the 'overall' look of the buggy....it's killed by the hood, but like wyatt said, it's my opinion of it.......you can take it or leave it...

and, FTR, jessica biel is waaayyyyyy hotter than jessica alba....

jessica_biel_02.jpg

Jessica's ( thats plural SON ) are hot... good to see this thread is back on track... I mean off track... I mean headed down the right track.

:flipoff1: