• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ttc 2010

I have been beating my Yukon Grizzly locker for awhile now and I like it. Everything has a breaking point even the Detroit's are breaking. Thanks Randy's Ring and Pinion for making a locker and it holding g up good

Well ordered my 54's only got 4 though still looking for Wheels picked up my link material 2.250 .375 wall hope my new heims come in soon ordered the large Evolution Machine brims. Parts list is getting shorter.

good luck Brandon. Hope you get to compete. Sounds like you have the right idea for tires and link stuff. Big as you can get. :awesomework:

From the pics on fourwheeler.com it doesnt look like he ran it for the compition. Im sure he ran it abit. Just not for the show. From the talk on Pirate it sounds like a transmission problem for the red buggy (mike karwash) has. Brandon (little crawler) said some thing about a trailer tire problem and a bad wire at the HEI . N thats it so all N all a good time sounds like.

We pre ran the frame twister and tank trap sunday but there was no water yet so it was easy. Then they only had time to run us on the tow test and mini rubicon. We broke an upper link in the tow test I guess it didnt like the 36000+lbs. and we blew through the mini rubicon with the second fastest time of 1:37 but cracked the trans on the way out. O'well it was all in fun anyway so needless to say we didnt make the show but it was still worth every penny. Grate experience with grate people. Would do it again any time.

PIC's....???
I've been watching "Best of TTC" on the Outdoor channel. Some of that **** people build is funny. Especially the early years of it:haha::redneck: The later stuff is pretty sick though. It was pretty cool to see a old Bronco with a S&N-FAB sticker on it. :beer: