• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultimate Job

tonybolton said:
Sounds good. Make it happ'n Cap'n!!! ;)

If I could figure out a way to make it happen and be able to provide myself any income at all versus losing my ass then I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:
Hockey player, car designer, commercial ship pirate security. Laying on a container for days at a time with a Barrett .50 waiting to knock the top off of some skinnies.
You'd be too busy clipping your toe nail to do any kind of security detail.

TBItoy said:
If I could figure out a way to make it happen and be able to provide myself any income at all versus losing my ass then I would.

If somebody would promote that place half as well as aop does, you would do just fine.

I second the sniper/ship security job. That would be awesome actually wanted to pursue the job but the wife asked in a wierd voice how I felt leaving the family for a few months at a time. If I were single I'd be doing it.

Side rant I wish high schools would tell kids about all the cool jobs that pay good money instead of pumping them full of you need to go to college to be successful.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ranger11 said:
Side rant I wish high schools would tell kids about all the cool jobs that pay good money instead of pumping them full of you need to go to college to be successful.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Yep.

I probably have the ultimate job now. Chassis fab, hot rods, race cars etc. Pay kinda sucks though so I guess it's not the best. Had a pretty bad ass job building locomotives but transportation industry went bust and got laid off. Ultimately I would be a snowmobile guide out west somewhere. Guess I better start playing the lottery.

ranger11 said:
I second the sniper/ship security job. That would be awesome actually wanted to pursue the job but the wife asked in a wierd voice how I felt leaving the family for a few months at a time. If I were single I'd be doing it.

Same here. I wanted to fire up a company when the whole pirate thing was at its peak, but got that exact response from the ol lady.

Was gonna do 2 operators, 12 hour shifts, 1 Barrett .50, 2 M4s, 2 pistols. You'd fly into Europe/SE Asia, fly out Europe/SE Asia, depending on which way you were sailing. Very simple, travel light operation. Make bank doing it. Wish I could make it work.

I started retiring 5 years ago when I moved into the motorhouse. I still gotta work though. Men don't live past 60 in my family so I needed to get "retirement" out of the way so I could enjoy it. I want a passive income where I can manage it but don't have to clock in for it. Meaning, spend time at a store. I don't want to be tied down to a building in a single town. I want to be where ever I want to be on any given day.
I am planning on opening an RV park/resort and just living in the back of it. These places run themselves, so I could easily be gone days at time in my own RV. I've been in tech for 20+ years now and I've also worked remote, so it can also be a supplemental income. With that life, I can be out in Johnson Valley right now... I have friends doing tech in the offroad industry that LIVE this way.

Mine would be to have played in the nfl, I had the size and speed as a youngster, 6'7" and 300lbs when I graduated high school and was really quick and agile, unfortunately went to a hill Jack school in nowheresville, wish I woulda grew up in a city some days, woulda been cool to retire young with millions in the bank, second choice would be a sniper. I know one thing for sure. Working sucks

LandSpeeder said:
I started retiring 5 years ago when I moved into the motorhouse. I still gotta work though. Men don't live past 60 in my family so I needed to get "retirement" out of the way so I could enjoy it. I want a passive income where I can manage it but don't have to clock in for it. Meaning, spend time at a store. I don't want to be tied down to a building in a single town. I want to be where ever I want to be on any given day.
I am planning on opening an RV park/resort and just living in the back of it. These places run themselves, so I could easily be gone days at time in my own RV. I've been in tech for 20+ years now and I've also worked remote, so it can also be a supplemental income. With that life, I can be out in Johnson Valley right now... I have friends doing tech in the offroad industry that LIVE this way.

I got to believe this will happen, soon. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

5BrothersFabrication said:
You're hired. Think you can run bow to stern on a freighter in under a minute?
probably can but my shots are gonna be way off till I catch my breath molaugh