• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

UPS Sucks

C

Cole

So my mom calls me today and tells me a package has arrived. I was like ok my steering is here. She put the box in the garage for me. Well I just get home and go to pick the box up and notice there are 2 huge holes and the damn thing is falling apart. Luckily everything is in there best I can tell.
Can only imagine how they treated my parts.

110508_18341.jpg

110508_18332.jpg

110508_18331.jpg

and this can't be a good sign
103008_17171.jpg

The same **** happened when I sent the steering to a guy in California a few weeks ago. I get this email from him and his is pissed asking why fittings and bolts and some other stuff is not in the box. I told him it was when I shipped it and then he tells me that it has a huge hole in the side. So long story short I have a $200 claim in with FedEx.

Can we see in tha damn box :flipoff1: Nice steering parts on the oriental rug too :flipoff1:

**** ya! I got a box like that from Howe as well. Nearly same stuff, but equally trashed. I'm going to guess it happened near them. vs. the Bama or TX end of the deliveries.

InDaShop said:
**** ya! I got a box like that from Howe as well. Nearly same stuff, but equally trashed. I'm going to guess it happened near them. vs. the Bama or TX end of the deliveries.

My setup came from New mexico. I bought it off Pirate from a guy who had never used it, just mocked it up.

Cole said:
My setup came from New mexico. I bought it off Pirate from a guy who had never used it, just mocked it up.
then that answers that. UPS sux all over!

I love the little cooler they sell, talked to the owner the other day about one. Will be getting one soon

Matt O. said:
I love the little cooler they sell, talked to the owner the other day about one. Will be getting one soon

Jeff Howe will sell you the whole system!!! motherfucker is cool but proud of his ****.. righfully so they have the nicest steering.

MUCHADO said:
Jeff Howe will sell you the whole system!!! motherfucker is cool but proud of his ****.. righfully so they have the nicest steering.

I already have the rest of it minus a ram that I got from PSC!

I've gotten two shipments in the last month and both were all but destroyed.

Are they putting the boxes in the truck with a ****ing battering ram???

I know the feeling - seems like the last 3 or 4 I got were in very similar shape. I even got a 5 foot stick of DOM a few weeks ago that had a spot on it that looked like someone ran a ****ing cheese grader over for 30 min. laughing1

Here is a pic of the box when it got to California. I used extra pieces of cardboard on the inside to strengthen it and also used hard pieces of foam that is used to ship televisions as well. They still managed to destroy the box. :afro:

fedex.jpg

UPS and Fedex both suck

I stopped getting things delivered at my home address because they would drop it off wherever they wanted in my little town. For example: Its summer break and I order exhaust for my Harley. I get it over night shipped since im leaving for a trip in 2 days. UPS tracking number claims its delivered but its not to be found at my house or neighbors. I call them they say yep its been signed for an all. Nobody was at home when it was delivered so I know it wasnt delivered to my house. Come to find out it was at the local high school 5 miles down the road. Only way I found it was my wife taught Science at the school at the time and the Principal called and told me it was there 4 days later.

Lots of other stories in between but then I decided to get things shipped to my school or shop so I can sign for them.
Now I have things ordered from Summitt and Fedex claims to have delivered them and Shyde signed for it last Thursday. I haven't found my parts yet and have no idea who Shyde is.

wont work said:
UPS and Fedex both suck

I stopped getting things delivered at my home address because they would drop it off wherever they wanted in my little town. For example: Its summer break and I order exhaust for my Harley. I get it over night shipped since im leaving for a trip in 2 days. UPS tracking number claims its delivered but its not to be found at my house or neighbors. I call them they say yep its been signed for an all. Nobody was at home when it was delivered so I know it wasnt delivered to my house. Come to find out it was at the local high school 5 miles down the road. Only way I found it was my wife taught Science at the school at the time and the Principal called and told me it was there 4 days later.

Lots of other stories in between but then I decided to get things shipped to my school or shop so I can sign for them.
Now I have things ordered from Summitt and Fedex claims to have delivered them and Shyde signed for it last Thursday. I haven't found my parts yet and have no idea who Shyde is.

2008 called and wants its Fedex post back!

At least we know FedEx, UPS and the USPS still all suck at shipping parts.

lowbudgetjunk said:
2008 called and wants its Fedex post back!

At least we know FedEx, UPS and the USPS still all suck at shipping parts.

That's why I posted it. I had plenty of time while on hold all day to look around.