• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

vitty motivation

muchado

Bones dooo it big ninja!

zookimelt2008_008.jpg

I just sunk $300 in tires and $140 in shocks/struts. Gimme another 4 years to get back into the game. By then y'all will be wheeling on 33's again for the challenge. :dunno:

Bones said:
Dude that is actually bad ass! Specs?

flea;17768 said:
i have wheeled with this rig and it is very capable. an eye turner everywhere it goes..... and it goes about anywhere.

awesome deal !

jon is a lieutenant in the Indiana Corrections system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
hey schaan,

Well, my priorities have changed a bit, so I offer my Tracker for sale... I know you are everywhere these days LOL,
Thanks, Jon

2001 Tracker... 2.0 4-speed auto, 105? wheelbase?. Just turned 24,000 miles last week!!!!!

-Samurai transfer case with 4.16:1 Trail Tough gears
-Toyota axles with 5.71 ring and pinions, TG armor and front truss, welded rear, totally rebuilt knuckles, new calipers and pads on front
-TG highsteer
-Toyota IFS steering box with modified tracker pump..PSC pressure line with reuseable ends and enough hose for a spare? LARGE P/S cooler??. STEERS GREAT!!!
-37-14x15 Swamper IROK on 15x10 DC-1 black (includes a spare with about 1/4 tread)
-Rock 4x t-case bucket
-Warn XD9000i winch with new motor and 100? of 3/8? Viking Trail Line (synthetic) with heavy duty line protector
-?hybrid? YJ spring packs? 5-leaf front and 6-leaf rear with new Energy Suspension bushings
-Crown Performance brake hoses with Kevlar
-new radiator
-32? Doetsch Tech shocks
-full mandrel bent 2-1/4? exhaust with 40-series Flowmaster? SOUNDS WICKED!!!
-New Cobra CB and antenna
-Aftermarket 4x4 fuel tank skid
-Front and rear bumpers and sliders made with 1-5/8? (.120 wall) D.O.M. Tube

This thing is a BLAST to drive? It will do 65-70mph with ease and crawls EXCELLENT, thanks to 134:1 crawl ratio.

I have COUNTLESS hours of fab work in this and lots of blood, sweat and tears?. Lol

I probably have $1000 in consumables ALONE?. (steel, welding wire, grinding wheels, plasma tips, sandpaper, paint, etc?)

It has a ?rebuilt vehicle? Indiana title.

Needs VERY little? Could use 2 new tires? (I bought 2 of them used and they had some wear) and there is a slight clearance issue with the front shock hoops at full stuff? (THE SHOCK HOOPS WILL BE ADDRESSED BEFORE SOLD, I already know how I?m gonna fix it, I just haven?t had time yet)

Asking $12,500 obo?.. Possible PARTIAL trade for a Samurai? (preferably a tin top)

zookimelt2008_008.jpg

zookimelt2008_004.jpg

zookimelt2008_028_%28Custom%29.jpg

zookimelt2008_026_%28Custom%29.jpg

The shackles up front make me throw up in my mouth a lil... outside of that and the gayness of paint usage its pretty neat. But 12.5,,,,, molaugh

yea the front shackles definetly throw up the trans-gender card....

...notice it's a 'rebuilt title" laughing1 this guys' smokin' the good **** thinkin the rig's worth any more than $4-5K

MUCHADO said:
yea the front shackles definetly throw up the trans-gender card....

...notice it's a 'rebuilt title" laughing1 this guys' smokin' the good **** thinkin the rig's worth any more than $4-5K
My stocker is worth 4-5K. I'd trade him, I'd out wheel you clowns and shove 'dem front shackles in yer shamehole after Boat Ramp. :woody: