• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Dwalk said:
LET'S GO MIZZOU!!!!!!!! :dblthumb:

awe come on now, you know Auburn will win......I just cant wait to see HOW they do it this time :****:

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Ok I hate to be the one to say it, but Auburn has got nothing but LUCKY all season I don't see how they see them any better than Alabama? Both have one loss! Look at the scores, AU has allowed more points and barely squeeze by any big games they have had :****:

But I'm glad Alabama doesn't have to go play FSU they are dominant and I'd rather them beat Auburn than Alabama. Ol "GUS BUS" needs to be took down a notch :flipoff1:

That is all :flipgotcha:

B.DRAKE said:
Ok I hate to be the one to say it, but Auburn has got nothing but LUCKY all season I don't see how they see them any better than Alabama? Both have one loss! Look at the scores, AU has allowed more points and barely squeeze by any big games they have had :****:

But I'm glad Alabama doesn't have to go play FSU they are dominant and I'd rather them beat Auburn than Alabama. Ol "GUS BUS" needs to be took down a notch :flipoff1:

That is all :flipgotcha:

"Auburn hasn't seen a defense like Alabama's. They won't be able to run against that defense, Gimmick offenses will be shutdown by the tide".
I listen to sports talk. That's all the talking heads could say leading up to the Iron Bowl.
I like Saban, I like Smart, I like The Crimson Tide, I hate Updykes.
War Eagle.

Yea auburn only had the 15th hardest schedule :dunno: Sabanites was around 45th :dunno: auburn is better than bama this year and has the stats to prove it. So just sit there and talk about the past like most bammers do and watch auburn make history.....WORST TO FIRST in one season

And as for Florida state....they have had high scoring games but who have they played? Granted it will be a high scoring game cause auburns only weakness kills them which is their secondary....I'm gonna call 48 to 42 auburn

BlackYJ said:
Yea auburn only had the 15th hardest schedule :dunno: Sabanites was around 45th :dunno: auburn is better than bama this year and has the stats to prove it. So just sit there and talk about the past like most bammers do and watch auburn make history.....WORST TO FIRST in one season

Y'all lost to damn LSU!!!! We beat them 38-17, And we lost to y'all how does that make AU any flippin better?

History of getting to go to BCS and getting there ass spanked!!!!!

B.DRAKE said:
Y'all lost to damn LSU!!!! We beat them 38-17, And we lost to y'all how does that make AU any flippin better?

History of getting to go to BCS and getting there ass spanked!!!!!

Thank you for your support.