• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Well I thought I would share my national championship experience with the auburn guys on here.
It sucks tremendously that we lost, but I had a opportunity to fly out and spend a few days in L.A./Pasadena with my younger brother (senior at Auburn) and catch the game in person.
Probably a once in a lifetime deal for me.

His friend's family, who put us up this week, went all out and rented an rv for the weekend to tote all of us around and rented a tailgate spot. Top notch folks.
Thanks again to the Fox family!

smbroady82 said:
Well I thought I would share my national championship experience with the auburn guys on here.
It sucks tremendously that we lost, but I had a opportunity to fly out and spend a few days in L.A./Pasadena with my younger brother (senior at Auburn) and catch the game in person.
Probably a once in a lifetime deal for me.

His friend's family, who put us up this week, went all out and rented an rv for the weekend to tote all of us around and rented a tailgate spot. Top notch folks.
Thanks again to the Fox family!

Looks like an awesome time!

some more random places in cali we saw/visited

this section of the beach is called the "wedge", check it out on you tube...crazy surfing and whatnot
I guess I missed the giant rock jetty deal to the left of the pic I took

and I couldn't resist...........

oh and L.A. nightlife is a little bit defferent that what im used to here in good ole Huntsville, AL lol

you don't even want to know how much that beer cost......

this place was on the top of a building obviously, think it was a hotel....they had a fuss ball table between the entrance to the building and the parking lot. . . odd

**** the noles. :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

Hey, I'm a auburn hater from way back and they can expect the appropriate ass ****in' in T-town next November. Having said that, they did a hell of a job this year coming with 69 seconds of winning the whole damn thing after a 3 win season last year. I hate to say it, but Malzon coming back to auburn looks a whole lot like the turn-a-round auburn had after the hired Pat Dye many years ago. ROLL TIDE!!!

98TJ said:
**** the noles. :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

Hey, I'm a auburn hater from way back and they can expect the appropriate ass ****in' in T-town next November. Having said that, they did a hell of a job this year coming with 69 seconds of winning the whole damn thing after a 3 win season last year. I hate to say it, but Malzon coming back to auburn looks a whole lot like the turn-a-round auburn had after the hired Pat Dye many years ago. ROLL TIDE!!!

agreed with all but the 1st line...nice to hear something from a bama fan besides "f-auburn no matter what"

y2knole said:
How bout them seminoles! :****: :spin: loller.gif :drinkers:

and I didn't expect to see any of that ACC b.s. on here...oh well

War Eagle! :flipgotcha:

FSU or the media has made the claim Auburn cheated in the first half the game. There excuse for there poor playing. Apparently one of the AU coaching staff was with FSU 2010-2012 and knew there play calling. Hows is this cheating if they knew that he knew their signs lol. Im not gonna deny that it didnt happen but its FSU fault for not swapping them up. Also, do the schools not get all the game tapes to study before games? Do you not think they have someone decoding the play calling in the tapes :dunno:
Either way FSU stunk it up and caught a lucky break. If AU had of made their FG attempt earlier in the game, who do you think would of won in OT?

Joc said:
If AU had of made their FG attempt earlier in the game, who do you think would of won in OT?

If Alabama could kick field goals the SEC's streak would still be alive and well, but ifs unfortunely don't win you championships

muddinmetal said:
If Alabama could kick field goals the SEC's streak would still be alive and well, but ifs unfortunely don't win you championships

Yea that is what I would say. Your team couldnt beat number 11 and yet they want some of number 1. Just like a bammer. Shoulda woulda coulda till the day you bammers die. molaugh

Joc said:
FSU or the media has made the claim Auburn cheated in the first half the game. There excuse for there poor playing. Apparently one of the AU coaching staff was with FSU 2010-2012 and knew there play calling. Hows is this cheating if they knew that he knew their signs lol. Im not gonna deny that it didnt happen but its FSU fault for not swapping them up. Also, do the schools not get all the game tapes to study before games? Do you not think they have someone decoding the play calling in the tapes :dunno:
Either way FSU stunk it up and caught a lucky break. If AU had of made their FG attempt earlier in the game, who do you think would of won in OT?

You would be a fool if you did not think every team did not study the films for the signs verses the plays to break the code. They don't have to use hand signals or those new boards. Could always send the play in with a player like the old days.

Joc said:
FSU or the media has made the claim Auburn cheated in the first half the game.

My only question is why the hell didn't they keep cheating in the second half? Should have been "All In". That halfway in **** don't get it.