• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is the one upgrade you want?

Eddyj

A couple of month ago I asked if everyone if they would put money towards rearsteer or sticky tires on my rig. It was almost all in favor of stickies.
So now do to an unfortunate turn of events, but one very fun weekend. That money will be spent on an LS for me.

So my question is what is the one upgrade you would do givin the time and money?

Stickies
LS
Rearsteer
Automatic Trans
Full hydro steering
Cage work
Turbos
New steering wheel
14 bolt front
What else...

Re:

A buggy would be a big upgrade for me :****:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Complete suspension rework. I'm 3 linked in the front but the rear is stockish. Would love to do 4 link rear and stretch the **** out of it and stretch the front out too.

I could do this, but it doesn't make sense to do it... Anyway, I've always loved me some big ol tires on a bouncer. Maybe a fat 44" tsl/ mullet combo. I just know my buggy will perform better with 39-40, more so in the sticky variety.

Re:

For you, it's still stickys. My shitbox just needs a driver and some RCVs. Rear steer with 4 link would be the only other upgrade I could see for it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

My bank account! I love competing, but know I don't have the monies it would take to replace the parts I would break doing it ;D

I missed the rear steer vs stickies question. I've had a buggy on red labels without rear steer and now a buggy on boggers with rear steer. Stickies are cool, but rear steer is 1000 times more fun.

4 linked front and rear with coilovers, which will happen one day just not soon enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk