• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is the one upgrade you want?

39-40" TSL SX for 16.5" wheel. 10 ply tread 6 ply sidewall....STICKY damnit.

would either go stroker kit for my 6.0 (lq4) or a 3sp atlas so I could use low range at faster speeds

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Sticky thornbirds!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Man I was lookin at a picture of a super Swamper line up in an a magazine .. I gotta ask.. So they sell enough thornbergs to keep on making them huh? If so that Fukin nuts. I have known one person to actually buy a new set.. I dunno.

mckeddie said:
Do fully built 1tons count as 1upgrade?

I don't think there are rules for this thread. So I vote yes, it sounds like 1 upgrade. I mean some guys were wanting to upgrade their balls which in reality is two upgrades :dunno: unless TC sells his balls by the set, then it's just one :dunno:

Re: Re: What is the one upgrade you want?

Eddyj said:
W. W. Timmie do?
Build a new bad ass ifs rig then scrap it and build a new bad ass solid axle rig and spank errorbody.lol

Automatic captain and coke dispenser that never runs dry.
I suppose a set of sticky tares since the above isn't possible.

44BRAND said:
Automatic captain and coke dispenser that never runs dry.
I suppose a set of sticky tares since the above isn't possible.
buy a new windshield washer reservoir and premix it. Then route the hose into the cabin and install a push button for the motor. Easy peasey.

Just something to get back on the trail with would be an upgrade for me. Been looking at 1500 dollah Jeeps and other **** to bum around in. But then I gotta buy another trailer, and parts to make shitbox do things that break other parts, and find weekends to go break said parts and have friends laugh at me, sigh, maybe one day soon....