• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is your width????

Brian H

Since we have been on the subject of width restrictions Im kinda curious what the width of most of your wheeling rigs are from bulge to bulge.I am 85 in the front and 83 in the rear.

Since we have been on the subject of width restrictions Im kinda curious what the width of most of your wheeling rigs are from bulge to bulge.I am 85 in the front and 83 in the rear.
Think I'm 83" with my Toyos F/R and have fit on most trails without having to scrape trees. I like the width and would hate to have to downsize because of restrictions

Any problems on the trail?

The times I did wheel this year... Nope. Well, I take that back, I wouldn't have had any problems at all if I'd had beadlocks on. There were a few times my tires would pinch driving up 2 trees resulting in a lost bead. The stability was ridiculous :awesomework:

78 on the S&N rig, 83 on the Those guys machine. Both rigs running 60s, and 39.5s. I would like to take the Those guys rig down to 78, but alot of tubework would have to be done so this is where it will probably stay.

67" with 1" spacers damn theres a lot of fat bastards out there no wonder your always breaking **** trying to get between the trees:haha:

Latest posts