• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheel damage

aren't theirs cast vs. billet. Same as Racelines, hence why it shattered. Walkers or Trailreadys which will bend or tear.

I would be embarrassed to ask the manufacture to do anything on that wheel.

InDaShop said:
aren't theirs cast vs. billet. Same as Racelines, hence why it shattered. Walkers or Trailreadys which will bend or tear.

I would be embarrassed to ask the manufacture to do anything on that wheel.

That's right. Here's a description from http://www.filthymotorsports.com/KMC_Enduro_Beadlocks_p/fm-kmcenduro.htm

To accommodate professional and amateur off-road racers alike, KMC managed to reduce the price of the wheels while maintaining strength by casting them from a superior aluminum alloy. This unique combination of manufacturing and high quality materials results in a wheel that is strong enough for professional racing, but well within the budget of weekend wheelers.

the wheel did bend and crack

SANY1843.jpg

the main break is just odd :dunno:

if they tell me to take a hike, that's fine. but it's hard to get answers when you can't hardly get anyone on the phone. i don't expect them to replace it but a good price on a new wheel isn't unreasonable i don't think.

That is an extreme break. If a company is selling offload racing wheels I believe the company should give some kind of discount at least. I own an ac business and I I represent a certain brand I would try to help out any way I could to atleast make a good name for myself. After madram's response how many people do you think that will influence to pay a few more dollars to buy a wheel with a good background. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! :****:

no welded seam, thats why i think the center break is a flaw in the wheel. it was a hard hit but not enough to break a wheel in half. i know the hit on the rock looks pretty bad but the diff and ram mount hit also.