• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are they now?

MoonlightRacing77 said:
Peter Basler still has it. Sold the sheetmetal rockwells to AJ Rockwell I believe

He's making some bold statements on the book of faces! 2000hp and all that jazz for his next one. Anxious to see how that plays out. Of course that is after UltraBouncer brings the $135k asking price!

pjprice said:
He's making some bold statements on the book of faces! 2000hp and all that jazz for his next one. Anxious to see how that plays out. Of course that is after UltraBouncer brings the $135k asking price!
^^^^This^^^^
Can you say "ego"? ::)

Whatever happened to moon rover? Always liked that buggy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 147
kmcminn said:
Anyone know why Jordan Tanner hasn't been seen in any videos lately. Retire?

I think Cole mentioned that he is out of the game for the time being. Whether that was to build a surprise effect, idk. If I could afford to wheel those rigs, I'd have a hard time walking away from the sport.
Jacksonwolf39 said:
Wow didn't even realize that was moon rover! What an idiot I must be! Haha
Haha, now you know. He eventually had some tube work re-done but that video is the last I have seen of it as it had extensive damage done during that crash.

Anyone know if this rear engine chassis ever got built? I sold it on here about a year or two ago for a friend of mine.
44ee65256de53e607d0f145b95a8d5f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well while it is bumped...What is the latest on Game Changer? With a little searching I found this pic online from September 2014 in Oklahoma. Brad Britton ring a bell? That is some pretty recent findings but I am still curious about current motor/axles. I never liked the 20" racelines on it, but otherwise that has to be in my top 5 all time favorite buggy list, and it seems to not be talked about too often because of course he got rid of it quickly but it rarely makes appearances in any more videos/pics with current owners. It was wild looking with extremely aggressive tube work lines but didn't cross into the "looking weird" side of things. Just straight BAD ASS.

Buzzard9_zps4c813830.jpg

B.DRAKE said:
Any body ever see my old rig? The old guy I sold it to lives in Missouri and reckon he still owns it I talked to him a few months back. Wish a 1000x I woulda kept it :****:
bradley.jpg

100_1827.jpg

Bumping this old thread back up just to see if anyone ever sees this thing anymore or any of the other rigs for that matter, kinda interesting seeing what happens to some of the rigs!

I know I miss mine think my wife is still mad at me for selling it :****: