• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are they now?

Re: Re: Re: Where are they now?

Rokcrler said:
Last I heard it was at BTF getting a workover? :dunno:

That's correct. It was having some bigger axles put under it when I was there around New Years.

I haven't been back to BTF since then but it was almost finished then. It's probably sitting next to momentum collecting dust

Big Block tube buggy said:
Travis Lovett had it then C Smith had it Rodney Patton had it last dunno who Hot Rod sold it to
Its changed hands a few more times after that. It ended up at a place in GA getting new tubes added and then LC rocked it for a while then off to another guy in GA.

This was a cool thread and I was watching some old videos tonight and had me thinkin about cool buggies I haven't seen in a while ... blower buggy and randy Kings Csc buggy?both were awsome top notch rigs... I know kingsnakes buggy was sold but is it still wheeling? Same
With Nazirs buggy?

Ive always wondered where the blower buggy wound up too. And Id like to know what happened to my old Willis buggy after it got sold again.

Re: Re: Where are they now?

Kingsnakes-( csc buggy-red fj skins, grey tube, right?) Friend of mine here in nc, 3D crawler; on nc4x4, guys name is dave. He was at Dixie run with our group and most recently at Harlan in Nov. Nice rig, good owner.

matt

I've rode with the NC group that Twisted Forty rides with & they are a great group of people to ride with. I'm pretty sure Nazir still owns the Blower Buggy it was at WOD little while back getting some maintenance.