• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where did Tim Cameron go ?

fl-krawler said:
Somebody forgot to put nuts on the front shock bolts laughing1

No still has to add limiting straps and do a bunch of other little stuff.

The side of it looks like a face, eyes nose and mouth. I like it, kind of different straddling the battery but if it's comfortable to him go with it!

How about some tech. First, I think it's badass he finally is trying the 10" trophy truck stuff. I've really been wanting to see how those units hold up to a real bouncer. I noticed the LP front, that'll be a real test for it. I wonder if he already has his eye on the HP 10" Gearworks just brought out? I'm assuming those shafts he had built are totally custom. I've never heard of 45 or 41 spline. What is the diameter on those shafts?

I like this one, should be a straight up hill killer, only thing I wonder about is why such a large fuel cell?

47375537.jpg

*edit* stopped being lazy and made my own meme.. LOL

Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

Elliott said:
I like this one, should be a straight up hill killer, only thing I wonder about is why such a large fuel cell?

To keep that gas dranker from running dry on those long, all day rides at places like Aetna Mtn and Area 51, most likely!

Is the front supposed to look like Madram's logo? Maybe Cameron is actually a Madram nutswinger?

redneckengineered said:
How about some tech. First, I think it's badass he finally is trying the 10" trophy truck stuff. I've really been wanting to see how those units hold up to a real bouncer. I noticed the LP front, that'll be a real test for it. I wonder if he already has his eye on the HP 10" Gearworks just brought out? I'm assuming those shafts he had built are totally custom. I've never heard of 45 or 41 spline. What is the diameter on those shafts?

2" inners and true 1"3/4 stubs custom built from Ouverson

What's the weight compared what he normally runs? It looks really light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redneckengineered said:
I noticed the LP front, that'll be a real test for it. I wonder if he already has his eye on the HP 10" Gearworks just brought out?

Yeah hopefully it won't be a problem, Peter is running a LP 10 and his buggy is way heavier than TCs. If it breaks he can always upgrade to the HP from Gearworks.

EsPowell said:
What's the weight compared what he normally runs? It looks really light
Its a whole lot lighter than his last few buggies for sure. Should be interesting and this is the first time he has ever ran sticky tires.

Elliott said:
I wonder about is why such a large fuel cell?

So he doesn't have to carry extra fuel, his last 2 buggies have both held around the same amount . He plans to do a lot of trail riding with friends, thats another reason it has full exhaust.

Can't believe he actually traded the Kirkey and got a real seat. Must be getting old or something. Buggy looks much better than the last two. Everybody start saving their lunch money cause you know it will be on the market before the 4th of July.

I like it and hope he keeps it I think it is better for the sport that he is out riding rather than in the shop building good job and glad to see the small block

Cole said:
So he doesn't have to carry extra fuel, his last 2 buggies have both held around the same amount . He plans to do a lot of trail riding with friends, thats another reason it has full exhaust.

Back to the basics :dblthumb: :drinkers: