• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you support DNR re-opening (temporary) old Reiter?

Should DNR re-open (temp) old reiter (please read below first!)

• Yes!

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • Yes, and I'd be willing to pledge money to help

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • No, stay out and wait for new Reiter to be built

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Boobies and Pizza!

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
WTF are you talking about and what does it have to do with the temporary opening of old Reiter?

You can't see inside of my mind?:eeek: I was responding to your post with the Stumper's thread......1 + 1 = 3.......whoops:redneck:

Riddle me this - How can Reiters closure be the fault of: Greenies, DNR, 4x4's, bikes, quads, City of Index, "The Man", the economy, water run-off, environmental damage (by man), environmental damage (by nature) and the mysterious hocus-pocus monster out to get you. How? How could it have been all those things?

:stirpot:

I :heartpump: the blame game.
From what I read it was those tube buggys.

WTF are you talking about and what does it have to do with the temporary opening of old Reiter?

I think marks intent was the fact the finger pointing game gets us noplace and only causes un needed drama and more separation.

Ya--the wife said I have a big ass tonight too :booo:

I can come give you a hug:D

Just make damn sure yer butt's against the wall!!! :;

:haha:

Oh dear

Omg.. I goto Canada for one night and all hell breaks loose. =P

My bad:redneck:
I think marks intent was the fact the finger pointing game gets us noplace and only causes un needed drama and more separation.

This is so very very true, since when does the blame game really get us anywhere other than fighting in our own community?

Tod Petersen
Legislative / Land Use Coordinator

I belonged to the NMA and the AMA for years they get things done because they have political clout.
The RTW has clout at Alfys. They buy lots of pizza.

I belonged to the NMA and the AMA for years they get things done because they have political clout.
The RTW has clout at Alfys. They buy lots of pizza.

As stated pointing fingers does nothing.

As for the NMA they have been around for years and that usergroup has always been better organized. with that comes allot more $$ to help fund an organization such as that. Your comparing a large enity vs. a small one.

As stated pointing fingers does nothing.

As for the NMA they have been around for years and that usergroup has always been better organized. with that comes allot more $$ to help fund an organization such as that. Your comparing a large enity vs. a small one.

To that end, the NMA supports RTW's Reiter efforts and has thrown a little $$ their way.