• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you???

infamous1 said:
Yeah it was a pile of parts but I worked my ass off to buy them myself, and if you would have read it all I also bought a set of 43" stickies. If you are so smart and popular why are you messing with us good ole boys? Don't you have a cars and coffee to attend or something?

I'm not messing with you. You should look at who started the thread, wasn't me. You came in at the end of he conversation, and "I'll bet you anything" you didn't even read all of the comments. You just wanted to join in on the bashing.

Re:

22 pages on tapatalk, read it all, didn't "come in" at the end been keeping up with it. I just thought I would say my peace, since you are so high and mighty and "didn't start this thread" in case you have not mentioned it five times in this thread. Guess the joke is on us big dumb web wheelers. I have to lay my head down at night and think about my actions and decide if I lived my life on that day to what I considered to be good moral standards, if not I ask my god for forgiveness and try to do better the next. That's all I really strive for, if you truly feel begging for toys is OK then that is your cross to carry.

infamous1 said:
22 pages on tapatalk, read it all, didn't "come in" at the end been keeping up with it. I just thought I would say my peace, since you are so high and mighty and "didn't start this thread" in case you have not mentioned it five times in this thread. Guess the joke is on us big dumb web wheelers. I have to lay my head down at night and think about my actions and decide if I lived my life on that day to what I considered to be good moral standards, if not I ask my god for forgiveness and try to do better the next. That's all I really strive for, if you truly feel begging for toys is OK then that is your cross to carry.

Is this turning into a religious thread? Because I can go there as well.

THECR8 said:
You guys sure are a betting bunch of folks to not even know a guy. Do you just throw out "I bet you" at the drop of a hat. You've never been held to a bet and been made to pay, have you?
Welcome to the south. We have sayings that may not make CENTS to you.. Just like in Arkansas ,, yAll suck each other, your rigs suck, your jokes suck, and it don't make sense to us.. "Bet" Ya get that don't Ya? Oh btw that's one badass "club" or website Ya have there.. A lot of good stuff on there. Like walkin through a gay ghost town. Really gay ghost town. Dudes avatar is a mid 50's washed up dipstick holding a gun sideways. Actually scared me a lil.
But let's be honest. All of this leads to one thing... you were fingered by a family member when you were young!?? And liked it A lot... Tell me I'm right again! Rare for me to be wrong.. Just ask. :smoke:

And I never said you were dumb. I said you were judgmental, your "good ole boys" are the ones that made all of the derogatory statements.

kushKrawlin said:
Welcome to the south. We have sayings that may not make CENTS to you.. Just like in Arkansas ,, yAll suck each other, your rigs suck, your jokes suck, and it don't make sense to us.. "Bet" Ya get that don't Ya? Oh btw that's one badass "club" or website Ya have there.. A lot of good stuff on there. Like walkin through a gay ghost town. Really gay ghost town. Dudes avatar is a mid 50's washed up dipstick holding a gun sideways. Actually scared me a lil.
But let's be honest. All of this leads to one thing... you were fingered by a family member when you were young!?? And liked it A lot... Tell me I'm right again! Rare for me to be wrong.. Just ask. :smoke:

Yeah, you are right, you are always right!!

Yeah, kinda like the "I'm Broke" thing that I used about being broke. Oh it's different when you do it, huh. So I take it you don't really want take me up in that bet, yeah, I didn't think so.

And yeah, we usually spend our time on the trails, not sitting around on forums swinging peckers to see who's is longest.

And I am right here and have not gone to any other place to find anything on any of you, and the best that you can do is go try and find something or some page that I'm on or that I frequent and throw that in every other comment.

Yeah, you are right, I am the pathetic one. You bunch of worthless, spoiled rotten hypocrites.

Re:

Haha I'm no good at religious arguments, hell I have heard that satan could quote the bible word for word, does that make him a Christian? I don't want to pick on poor little broke ass kids that want things but are too lazy to pick up side jobs to make it happen so they just beg. Stickies for free haha you did vote for Obama. I would bet my Sunday go to meetin rebel flag cap on it!!

Well I guess I should interject something here...
I didn't have intentions of this blowing up like it did. :****:
I'm just on page 4 and the defense still isn't standing up very well. And so y'all know the reason I'm so far behind and not commenting....I'm in the woods wheelin' on the tires I bought. ;D Catch ya later..

I've kept your attention to well over 200 comments and all I have done is turned your words around and debunked your accusations, and I'm the stupid one. You guys have been tied up all day and spent hours on this thread because I chose to keep you here. This would have been long gone had I not responded this morning.

Fools

johneddie said:
Well I guess I should interject something here...
I didn't have intentions of this blowing up like it did. :****:
I'm just on page 4 and the defense still isn't standing up very well. And so y'all know the reason I'm so far behind and not commenting....I'm in the woods wheelin' on the tires I bought. ;D Catch ya later..

Ha ha, you just didn't expect me to show up. Surprise.

I knew when you asked that a simple question was not the real reason you asked.

THECR8 said:
Dang it, you don't know how well you nailed that. I've been clean going on twenty years now!!! And, I've moved away and came back to Arkansas, twice. BTW, I quit drinking, completely, about 15 months ago, not one sip, maybe that's what's wrong!!!

I hate to add to this thread but....you weren't much of a drinker were ya? I'm pretty sure I could have funded a set of reds solely on the savings from suds if I quit drinking 15mos ago but I'm ****ing dedicated :****:

GONOVRIT said:
I hate to add to this thread but....you weren't much of a drinker were ya? I'm pretty sure I could have funded a set of reds solely on the savings from suds if I quit drinking 15mos ago but I'm ****ing dedicated :****:

Bwahahahahaha, who is "Dedicated" and why didn't you capitalize his name.

Acting like a bunch of grade school bullies on here. Sad times in an awesome community of off-road enthusiasts.