• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you???

jeeptj99 said:
Where is Joc to make points about his name being Toby? :JRich:

Yeah, not sure why my mom and dad didn't use the masculine form, Tobias. You guys may have a valid point.

Well this escalated quickly. Thread is full of win though, I'm not sure I've seen online bashing with this much style in a while.

Have you not figured out that there is not one thing you can say that will get under my skin? Just be nice for a change. Quit trying to be the big "By golly I told him" hero.

Life tips - Don't be from Arkansas, Don't share needles, Don't ask others to pay for your tires, Always wear a jimmy with hookers, oh and Don't be from Arkansas....wait did I mention that already?

THECR8 said:
FYI, I did no post this here, and I need nobody's approval or attention. Your man Eddie choose to initiate the conversation when we he should have just hit "unfriend".
Yeah I did post this up...wasn't really looking for a **** storm. Just found it odd and thought it'd make for good conversation. Anyways carry on.
BTW...your defense isn't really helping the matter and I'm about 5 pages behind. :****:

TacomaJD said:
Life tips - Don't be from Arkansas, Don't share needles, Don't ask others to pay for your tires, Always wear a jimmy with hookers, oh and Don't be from Arkansas....wait did I mention that already?

Dang it, you don't know how well you nailed that. I've been clean going on twenty years now!!! And, I've moved away and came back to Arkansas, twice. BTW, I quit drinking, completely, about 15 months ago, not one sip, maybe that's what's wrong!!!

Believe it or not, I have made some great friends through convos like this, however, you guys drive a hard bargain, and NO, "hard" bargain don't get me all excited.

FlatlandFSJ said:
I hear they got a buncha meth up there.......

Yes, it's everywhere. Dang kids these days will put anything in their bodies. It's ridiculous.

muddinmetal said:
South Arkansas where my sorta wife is from is the worst place I have ever seen in my life :****:

Yep, I live 35 miles south east of Little Rock and its terrible.

Latest posts