• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you???

Hold the phone, this guy is gonna marry a gal from Arkansas? How does it feel to kiss a gal with half of her teeth missing?

jeeptj99 said:
Yeah how does sorta wife work haha

Well, to make a long story short... My wife & I have been together for 5.5 years & she is from Hampton, AR..... She left me the day after Christmas & moved in with her boyfriend (who "was" gay).... We have a 1 year old together who misses his mommy.... So, we are still married, but not together & most likely headed towards a very nasty divorce ...

So, yes, Arkansas sucks!!!!

muddinmetal said:
Well, to make a long story short... My wife & I have been together for 5.5 years & she is from Hampton, AR..... She left me the day after Christmas & moved in with her boyfriend (who "was" gay).... We have a 1 year old together who misses his mommy.... So, we are still married, but not together & most likely headed towards a very nasty divorce ...

So, yes, Arkansas sucks!!!!

Got it, understandable, sorry south Arkansas left you with a bad taste in your mouth. Love on your kid as much as possible, they are pretty resilient and learn to deal with hardship.

BTW, you just gained my total respect for stepping up as a dad and taking on that responsibility. Kudos to you, sir.

Sorry I got bored. There's only so many times you can read the response of "You're gay and from Arkansas" before you just sort of yawn and wander off.
"dur hur hur... you said he was from Arkansas. You done got 'em good, Clem."

I'm sure you guys are more fun in person though.

TacomaJD said:
Life tips - Don't be from Arkansas, Don't share needles, Don't ask others to pay for your tires, Always wear a jimmy with hookers, oh and Don't be from Arkansas....wait did I mention that already?

Don't try to build the ultimate dana 30

hmmmm..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 110
You guys sure are a betting bunch of folks to not even know a guy. Do you just throw out "I bet you" at the drop of a hat. You've never been held to a bet and been made to pay, have you?

Re:

I had perfect attendance at work for the whole year, received a nice bonus for this, (- a big chunk for taxes), sold my rat rod project and my tires off of my buggy bought a set of rims off of a damn good guy on here and then saved a little more and bought my damn tires! No begging and my wife and kid still eat in the regular. I don't care what y'all do but I don't have to like it. Now I have had a beer and rode with several of these old boys on here and if they don't like you you are pretty pathetic!! Have a nice life loser.

infamous1 said:
I had perfect attendance at work for the whole year, received a nice bonus for this, (- a big chunk for taxes), sold my rat rod project and my tires off of my buggy bought a set of rims off of a damn good guy on here and then saved a little more and bought my damn tires! No begging and my wife and kid still eat in the regular. I don't care what y'all do but I don't have to like it. Now I have had a beer and rode with several of these old boys on here and if they don't like you you are pretty pathetic!! Have a nice life loser.

Thank you, sir!!

So you sold your rat rod, and a set of tires, then only bought a set of rims. I don't think you have any right to tell me anything about having money. Or your rat rod was a pile of junk.

Re: Re: Would you???

THECR8 said:
So you sold your rat rod, and a set of tires, then only bought a set of rims. I don't think you have any right to tell me anything about having money. Or your rat rod was a pile of junk.
"Rat rods" they're piles of junk lmao!

Re:

Yeah it was a pile of parts but I worked my ass off to buy them myself, and if you would have read it all I also bought a set of 43" stickies. If you are so smart and popular why are you messing with us good ole boys? Don't you have a cars and coffee to attend or something?