• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOW Meeting - WED 05/05

Well I guess it is time to give back and support a local group...count me in as a support vehicle for the 2nd annual Elbe run and I will be early for a beer and attend the meet on 6-2-2010 at Billy Bobs....

I am also committing to be at the 2nd annual Elbe run Friday to Sunday as a support/recovery vehicle in any capacity that WOW deems needed...

Last edited:
I have followed this thread and there is alot of hate...WTF is the problem with some of you, it is obvious you are young and have not witnessed the loss we have had since my young days in the 1980's.

I cry at the land lost, seriously their has been more land lost in my life time that you could have run in your life time...

What are called 4x4 parks people like me consider it a silly 4x4 amusement park where ya go round and round, running the same trail every hour...What BS when we in my day would never run the same trial in a weeks time out wheeling...

It maybe time for the young mouthes to stop thier BS and listen to those that have been there and done that...We of different groups have all seen this and are working for you and your children, which are our childeren and grand childeren...

So stop hateing the player here and start hating the game which is what you young folks need to fight against and stop fighting those fighting for....

2R

Well I guess it is time to give back and support a local group...count me in as a support vehicle for the 2nd annual Elbe run and I will be early for a beer and attend the meet on 6-2-2010 at Billy Bobs....

I am also committing to be at the 2nd annual Elbe run Friday to Sunday as a support/recovery vehicle in any capacity that WOW deems needed...

Thank you for your support...:awesomework:

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong but hasnt the PNW4WDA around just a little (48 years or so) before WOW so shouldnt it be WOW should be getting involved in what the PNW4WDA is doing :eeek: Its also my belief that there have been severl PNW4WDA members on the RTW since it started :eeek:

Its Great that Angie made it to your meeting and its great that Brian makes it to most of our meetings. It would be really great If Wow was to join the PNW4WDA:awesomework: A huge ORG. would be much better than a large one so we could spread the work load out as well as the financial burdens of keeping our trails open all under one roof:cheer:

Yes the PNW4WDA has been around for 48 or so years longer than WOW, but WOW IS involved in what the PNW4WDA is doing. Just because were not involved in jeep racing doesn't mean were not out there busting our butt's to help keep the trails open.

I believe that the work load and financial burdens of keeping our trails open are spread. WOW has done and paid for lots of stuff without anything from the PNW4WDA.:awesomework:

Last edited:
Yes the PNW4WDA has been around for 48 or so years longer than WOW, but WOW IS involved in what the PNW4WDA is doing. Just because were not involved in jeep racing doesn't mean were not out there busting our butt's to help keep the trails open.

I believe that the work load and financial burdens of keeping our trails open are spread. WOW has done and paid for lots of stuff without anything from the PNW4WDA.:awesomework:

Well said...:awesomework:

Until I feel that there is a voice for every wheeler, no matter what type of rig they drive, there will always be a need for WOW...

I know, I hear all the blah, blah, blah about every group has "our" support... But, I myself, can not enjoy all that the PNW has to offer because of my choice to wheel a full size rig...

If WOW voted to not allow Jeeps at our Elbe Hills Fun Run, how would the general wheeling public take that???

The whole sticks and stones bullshit needs to stop...

48 years doesn't automatically make you right... It just means you've been working longer for the rights of yourselves and like wise wheelers...

Why can't we have a voice???

Why can't we work toward our goals???

And most importantly,,,

Why can't we fight to keep our trails open???

I encourage each and everyone of you to get involved some how, some way... Be it with the PNW, RTW, WOW or on your own...

It's OUR sport...

If WOW voted to not allow Jeeps at our Elbe Hills Fun Run, how would the general wheeling public take that???

Come on now lets get real. Banning JEEPS from a run/wheeling is like wipping before you poop. It dont make sence. Jeeps are four wheeling. They are what started the sport. Dont get me wrong i like to see all different kinds of rigs out their. But jeeps are the first.:kissmybutt::kissmyass::D:awesomework:

Until I feel that there is a voice for every wheeler, no matter what type of rig they drive, there will always be a need for WOW...

I know, I hear all the blah, blah, blah about every group has "our" support... But, I myself, can not enjoy all that the PNW has to offer because of my choice to wheel a full size rig...

The whole sticks and stones bullshit needs to stop...

48 years doesn't automatically make you right... It just means you've been working longer for the rights of yourselves and like wise wheelers...

Why can't we have a voice???

Why can't we work toward our goals???

And most importantly,,,

Why can't we fight to keep our trails open???

I encourage each and everyone of you to get involved some how, some way... Be it with the PNW, RTW, WOW or on your own...

It's OUR sport...

NOBODY has ever said that you cant have a voice NOBODY has ever said that you cant fight to keep trails open. All I have ever said is that a Huge org working as one is better than several groups working separately for their own agenda. I cant recall EVER seeing a dissing of WOW by any PNW4WDA officer or for that matter any members.(cant say the same in reverse though) Its always interesting to hear the PNW4WDA doesn't support "my" type of wheeling though. Its almost always said by someone who has never been a member:eeek: The PNW4WDA supports its members whether they be big or small for use in the appropriate way as per laws and regulations of the governing agency's that we deal with. Its really that simple. If you want the PNW4WDA to represent your type of use then join up get involved and make it happen :awesomework:

NOBODY has ever said that you cant have a voice NOBODY has ever said that you cant fight to keep trails open. All I have ever said is that a Huge org working as one is better than several groups working separately for their own agenda. I cant recall EVER seen a dissing of WOW by any PNW4WDA officer or for that matter any members.(cant say the same in reverse though) Its always interesting to hear the PNW4WDA doesn't support "my" type of wheeling though. Its almost always said by someone who has never been a member:eeek: The PNW4WDA supports its members whether they be big or small for use in the appropriate way as per laws and regulations of the governing agency's that we deal with. Its really that simple. If you want the PNW4WDA to represent your type of use then join up get involved and make it happen :awesomework:

You can have a voice, it just doesnt mean it will be heard.

LOTS of PNW members wheeled Reiter. Where was the PNWs support for those folks interests?

You can have a voice, it just doesnt mean it will be heard.

LOTS of PNW members wheeled Reiter. Where was the PNWs support for those folks interests?

The local clubs up there have always been involved at reiter. The PNW4WDA as a org has been active since the decission to make it a "official" park was made. When the RTW was first formed Crash and I had several conversations about "reinventing the wheel" and that they (RTW)wanted to go about it a differant way. There are as I understand several PNW4WDA members involved in the RTW and with the work being done at Reiter now. Its not withen my region so I dont have too many exact facts to give you. As you well know I have my hands pretty full helping the land chairs wothen my own region ( 2 ) which include Elbe , Evans, Naches trail, Tahuya, Sadie creek and any other places that pop up withen region 2.

jim,i have been a member of the pnw. i personally considered it not money well spent.i wheel a full size,i thought ide be able to participate in the jamboree in naches that year...what a joke..reading rules set forth i was only allowed to drive on a gravel road with my fullsize..if the pnw was truly open minded the pnw would allow/welcome ANY wheeler,regardless of size..thats the big difference tween WOW and the PNW. i can only speak for myself here but im sure theres plenty who see it like i do..i realize your points of what the pnw has done and bla bla. and im not downplaying them. the PNW caters to jeeps,has for years and unless something changes you wont get a dime more from me..but yet ill still be on the trail at the pnw work partys trying to keep things open.so yes i think the pnw should join wow...not the other way around..wow welcomes EVERYONE...unlike the pnw..

Last edited:
jim,i have been a member of the pnw. i personally considered it not money well spent.i wheel a full size,i thought ide be able to participate in the jamboree in naches that year...what a joke..reading rules set forth i was only allowed to drive on a gravel road with my fullsize..if the pnw was truly open minded the pnw would allow/welcome ANY wheeler,regardless of size..thats the big difference tween WOW and the PNW. i can only speak for myself here but im sure theres plenty who see it like i do..i realize your points of what the pnw has done and bla bla. and im not downplaying them. the PNW caters to jeeps,has for years and unless something changes you wont get a dime more from me..but yet ill still be on the trail at the pnw work partys trying to keep things open.

I know this has all been explained before but I will try again. The Jamboree is one event and a unique one. The width restrictions are there for a couple of reasons. One its in our aggreement with the forest service to use the trails. Second its a time management issue. As a trail host leader it is my job to get my group through the trails and back to camp for dinner (obligated as thats what they pay for as well as our sponsers) As we all know most of the trails where as you can get a full size its just flat out takes longer to do so. We cover many miles on most of our trail runs and is simply not practical to hold up an entire group to squeeze one through. The PNW4WDA caters to its members and appropiate use of the trails and thank you for supporting the work partys :awesomework:

jim,i have been a member of the pnw. i personally considered it not money well spent.i wheel a full size,i thought ide be able to participate in the jamboree in naches that year...what a joke..reading rules set forth i was only allowed to drive on a gravel road with my fullsize..if the pnw was truly open minded the pnw would allow/welcome ANY wheeler,regardless of size..thats the big difference tween WOW and the PNW. i can only speak for myself here but im sure theres plenty who see it like i do..i realize your points of what the pnw has done and bla bla. and im not downplaying them. the PNW caters to jeeps,has for years and unless something changes you wont get a dime more from me..but yet ill still be on the trail at the pnw work partys trying to keep things open.so yes i think the pnw should join wow...not the other way around..wow welcomes EVERYONE...unlike the pnw..

The Jamboree allows fullsize rigs. There are trail runs that allow fullsize rigs. All street legal rigs are welcome.

That's one of the things I was refering to... A fullsize can run those trails, but not during the jamboree...

I know this has all been explained before but I will try again. The Jamboree is one event and a unique one. The width restrictions are there for a couple of reasons. One its in our aggreement with the forest service to use the trails. Second its a time management issue. As a trail host leader it is my job to get my group through the trails and back to camp for dinner (obligated as thats what they pay for as well as our sponsers) As we all know most of the trails where as you can get a full size its just flat out takes longer to do so. We cover many miles on most of our trail runs and is simply not practical to hold up an entire group to squeeze one through. The PNW4WDA caters to its members and appropiate use of the trails and thank you for supporting the work partys :awesomework:

jim i wasnt asking for an explanation...just stating how it really is.how I see it...mabye you guys will get it figured out someday and be more open to non jeeps....and yes the pnw CATERS to its members just lke you say...:awesomework:

Last edited: