• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xrra aftermath....

Re: the aftermath....

InDaShop said:
Daniel that is funny as hell!

Cabot's company owns a retail energy company called Amigo Energy. And he got the owner to think abotu sponsoring me if I run their logos on the roof and on the hood, but when he was explaining it, I thought I had to put a big fiberglass sombrero on my roof. We laughed after we both figured out we weren't on the same page. Thats no Pink Taco though.

TEAM LOCO VATOS

I was thinkin more along the lines on a 2 seater pink buggy for the ladies called "team 2 in da pink" :drinkers:

Ya I remember the days when if you had or thought about running a pink buggy everyone thought you were gay. Now, Cameron ran one cheap J has the pink wheels and now a pink taco. Can't hide Pink Envy

March 05 I was officially pink. :afro:
Not the wheels but the whole truck. :flipoff1:

grayscores.jpg

9th or 10th if my front driveshaft would not have let loose 30 yards before the finish. ****!!! We would have been right around Ken Mercers finish. I'm thinking I had 30 seconds or better on Bender from the time I broke to the time he actually made that climb.

Well my slow 4 minute laps wouldnt have been enough to cut **** anyway. Good times none the less.

The one good run Bigelow made was run 4 with a 2:04...fastest time. That is interesting.

InDaShop said:
9th or 10th if my front driveshaft would not have let loose 30 yards before the finish. ****!!! We would have been right around Ken Mercers finish. I'm thinking I had 30 seconds or better on Bender from the time I broke to the time he actually made that climb.

Well my slow 4 minute laps wouldnt have been enough to cut **** anyway. Good times none the less.

You will get there. As long as you dont overthink and just get it...you will do great in Jellico.

I still think a small built buggy on Narrowed Rocks would do really well. Only thing you would have to get the front to turn better and I think thats possible. You could beat on it and not have to worry about it.

When racing it's alot more acceptable if your rig just grenades, but it's always the little **** that gets you. all the what ifs. Like I should of crawled that rock or why didn't I just take the penalty and go around the ditch. My problem is usually some misc nut or hose pipe I didn't tighten or replace. A.50 cent part can cause you to finish last. Thats when I get frustrated.

BamaTJ said:
I figured the rock midget was involved, guess he has to repay you for hauling all his **** around somehow!
And storing it for him. He actually has all of his parts at his place now.