• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yukon hubs

bruce 1

I have a problem with some Yukon hubs I just bought. They are for a 1979 Ford Dana 60. Everything fits great but the problem is the driver side, when I lock the hub or unlock the hub the outer bezel will just spin. , I can hold the bezel and lock or unlock the hub. I have talked to Randy's Ring and pinion about he problem , we are stumped as to why. They are very simple the way it lacks down , has anyone else had this problem?

I had the same problem I machined .30 .40 and .45 the .30 was perfect for mine it's only a problem on the 79 Ford 60hp. I have sum extra ones I made.I've called randys and tech and l went around in circles taken apart and reinstall with them on the phone I feel ur pain...and trying to get the split ring in is a pain in the a$$..I send u wut I hav say 20$ shipped 3 different size shims. eddie 8503824209

I just sent you a text.

EddieHall said:
I had the same problem I machined .30 .40 and .45 the .30 was perfect for mine it's only a problem on the 79 Ford 60hp. I have sum extra ones I made.I've called randys and tech and l went around in circles taken apart and reinstall with them on the phone I feel ur pain...and trying to get the split ring in is a pain in the a$$..I send u wut I hav say 20$ shipped 3 different size shims. eddie 8503824209