• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2014 Moonshiners Swapmeet thread

Build one !!!!!Not that hard!!!!:redneck:

no it isn't but when one person is building everything it gets tedious and time consuming.... I would like to wheel sometime in the next year or so...
some things are just better to buy...

I am thinking Rigid Q2 combo (Specter, Hyperspot / Driving) but they are like 549.00 each... A little sticker shocked... but I might go with the Rigid D2 driving and later get a longer Rigid light bar and mount it higher above my head as the others will be mounted in the grill. I think I am also going to go with the A-series Rock light kit from Rigid.

I am thinking Rigid Q2 combo (Specter, Hyperspot / Driving) but they are like 549.00 each... A little sticker shocked... but I might go with the Rigid D2 driving and later get a longer Rigid light bar and mount it higher above my head as the others will be mounted in the grill. I think I am also going to go with the A-series Rock light kit from Rigid.

Look at seward offroad led lights!!!! My 20" light bar is bright as Fawk....And you can get them from Sasqatch Motor sports....They have all sizes and configurations and they have a lifetime warrenty also....Every thing on seward offroad.com alan gets on a regular basis and they are way less money than Ridgid.....I have 2 D-2's and a 10" rigid bar on my buggy...And i a'm more impressed with the seward lights!!!!:awesomework:

Look at seward offroad led lights!!!! My 20" light bar is bright as Fawk....And you can get them from Sasqatch Motor sports....They have all sizes and configurations and they have a lifetime warrenty also....Every thing on seward offroad.com alan gets on a regular basis and they are way less money than Ridgid.....I have 2 D-2's and a 10" rigid bar on my buggy...And i a'm more impressed with the seward lights!!!!:awesomework:

X2

Only thing we dont really have yet is a 6" round LED like Scott was talking about, right now all we offer is a 4" hopefully we should be making some 6's in the near future though

www.sewardoffroad.com check out the options and Alan at Sasquatch will hook ya up:awesomework:

now.. this is the one on March 9th... correct???

if so... it is looking like I will actually be in town for once...

so.. If I see anyone that I recognize... I shall say hello!!

even to you Kev... :fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

Those are great prices on the lights, maybe a better price for 2 sets of the radius 4 aT THE SWAPMEET? :)

We'll be there. Our normal 12 spaces, full city block. Auburn Car Repair & Offroad, PNWJeep, CRAWL Magazine. Jason B's U4 car will be in CRAWL booth.