• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2014 Moonshiners Swapmeet thread

Well the shipment of lights for Sasquatch and Seward didn't show up some delay from weather or something from the manufacturer so they will not be present as they have nothing to display or sell

Well the shipment of lights for Sasquatch and Seward didn't show up some delay from weather or something from the manufacturer so they will not be present as they have nothing to display or sell

Coming in though a Vancouver BC Port from China?

The ports are running a week behind schedule from normal and there has been port truck strike action this week. OTOH, traffic has been great :)

Just as bad, but for different reasons. Storms have stranded many railcars back east and the cold has reduced the rail capacity. The trains have fewer cars and are moving slower.

On the highway truck end, I dunno...

we had some issues getting stuff over the road at work too cause of storms, it is what it is nothing we can do about it now

I got some axle straps and some sweet stickers and a new rear bumper for the powerstroke for super cheap ....also got to see a **** ton of duesch bags rolling coal or revving past the entrance

My trailer I was going to fill and take this year is on the wrong side of the Sunset Falls landslide, so I'm on day 4 of my new job and my trans is about to drop out because I have no place to work on anything since my carport took a flying leap, mashed the neighbor's carport and punched a few holes in my roof.

7fumm.jpg

I got to see a bunch of folks as always, if even for only a minute...:haha:
Sold a bunch, and bought a few items, nothing huge...

Holy crap where to start.

I had a hang over that rivalved some of my worst, so I gave up and said screw it, and went and slept in my truck. So happy I have a crew cab now.

I sold pretty much everything that had a price on it. At the end of the day, I still had my seats left. Which sucks because I forgot to label them as $5 each. And in reality I would have given them away.

Then someone said a real ugly girl, that was dressed like a man stole my old muffler and ran away with it mumbling something about wanting Larry's junk. Not sure though.... :fawkdancesmiley:

We didn't sell a single damn Flex-a-lite item, turns out no body wants a fan spacer with out the flex fan. :haha: And being USA made doesn't make up for the fact the fans were pusher models and 3x the price of the China made stuff. Oh well, back to the warehouse it'll go. Still very appreciative for the gesture that the Flex-A-Lite crew made. :awesomework:

Sold the buggy skins back to Larry, for lower then I wanted to let them go for but he said he was giving them to Ryan for his new buggy so I was willing to let them go. :cool:

Im thinking next year I wont drink as much. Last year was nice not having a hang over.

And we were all at one booth for most of the day. We will have to disperse our greatness more next year.

I sold all the **** I brought which was my goal. I picked up the one item I needed and still went home over $300 to the +

Good seeing all you guys that I rarely get to see. I had a blast this year and glad I was not hung over Sunday.

picked up some 6" round Vision X lights 2 of them for $550 list on them is $1460 :awesomework:

got a superduty drive line for $10

and a 1/2" thick dana 60 diff cover

This was the best year for me, Maybe next year I will get a both to sell some of the crap I have...