• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4x4 games

fire6945

I' m not a huge game player, but if I find a good Plane or 4x4 simulator type game I will try them out. I have the Ultra4 App on my Phone. It's the only app I have found that is close to "the real thing" Good enough to kill time with while at the in-laws.
Have seen the Rigs of Rods online but never tried.

I was doing a search for lifted cherokees and the Spintires game came up, I have never heard of it, But It looks like it would be fun, anyone have it?

Here are some youtube links. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaTMKzPN9U4#t=136

Its been a few years since I messed with Rig of Rods, but it was awesome. Very lifelike on a lot of stuff. I use to play that game for hours before I realized how long I had been on it.

I am not much of a gamer, but one of my kids plays both Rigs of Rods and spin tires and loves them both. From what ive seen pretty cool.

Re:

Spintires is cool. Lots of rigs and cool terrain available, but after about 15 min my macbook pro is working so hard that it feels like its going to catch fire

Hondune's Truck Trials is an old one that's ok. Not very good graphics but you can crawls around on some boards.

Off road nation isn't to bad. Bought it been fun but once you beat it all you can do is upgrade and run the same trails